Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

masks are absolutely crucifying as a cel

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Its just pure crucifiction by what you could have had with mm of bone.

case in point:

today went to the local shops with a face mask on everything normal, then 3 pretty attractive foid workers were near the till, then one of them actually subbed in for another older woman at my till just before i was to be served so i was served by a prime stacey lite girl, who was extremely helpful, with very prolonged eye contact and a seductive have a very good day.

i nearly bolted on the spot

never have had this interaction, the combination of eye contact prolonged then these kinds of warm words and the length of eye contact was like do we fuck now or later your place or mine.

remember I am gymaxxed and not a manlet so with a mask I look ok.

its absolutely crushing me every time, its inescapable its hell its psychologically so damaging its untrue

these girls were prime girls 17-18 slim very big eyes very pretty even with masks they had theirs pretty low.

i don't know why you never went the surgery route then

Certified lowerthirdcel trait tbh

Good for me I can hide my fucked up teeth

Luck will have it we will have to wear them all the time.

Nice bunch of words, GrAYcel

Volcel if you aren't beardmaxxed

Masks hide two out of three of my deformities. I like wearing them.

Go fuck a chick with your mask on fakecel

I hate wearing masks at work, I literally feel like I'm suffocating working ten hour shifts.

yeah it's brutal
The masks don't even do anything, if anything at all it just gives dumbshits a feeling of safety and normalcy in public.

I'm so sick and tired of these fearful little bitches going on and on about the coof. Then there is these middle aged bitches in the workplace going around playing hall monitor mask enforcers.

"Hey, that mask isn't on your nose, you need to fix that right now."

I just want to go up to them and give them a nice slap in the face.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI

Last edited:
The masks don't even do anything, if anything at all it just gives dumbshits a feeling of safety and normalcy in public.

I'm so sick and tired of these fearful little bitches going on and on about the coof. Then there is these middle aged bitches in the workplace going around playing hall monitor mask enforcers.

"Hey, that mask isn't on your nose, you need to fix that right now."

I just want to go up to them and give them a nice slap in the face.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI

That video was a pretty accurate portrayal of the UK police.

But yes, I agree.