Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Masks and sunglasses

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Alright nation, listen up. My RSD disciple friend is coming to visit me, and hes really full of shit but I don't tell him.

However we were talking, and he was telling me how he was at this club in Singapore, this club in Sydney, this one in Tokyo, LAz basically everywhere, and he goes to festivals and just makes out with girls by barely saying a word. He's 5'6' and PSL 3-4, but looksmaxxed to FUCK and he dresses kind of over the top, and wears expensive shit.

Anyway I got thinking, and also the guy in the video linked below. If you have one or 2 bad traits that make u incel, could you just hide them and just be confident and get girls to make out with you? Say you have bad eye area, just wear cool trendy shades all the time, and don't take them off, so you appear more mysterious? If you have bad lower third wear a noodlemask so no one can see, like st pencilcel. no browridge? No problem wear a beanie or hoodie pulled down really low.

You're totally justified and no one is gonna say wtf why r u wearing xyz, and the foid isn't gonna know about your flaws?

No mask for your height, hair or tiny dick.

Btw this is st pencel for you graycels
5Q5FJhT 1

No mask for your height, hair or tiny dick.
Beanie for hair, they don't know u got a small dick when you make eye contact and make out with them within 30 seconds.
Height is important but saying it's a deal breaker is a cope, just be over 175cm and u can survive
stilts (along with long robe) + wig + penis sock with something hard inside
You will become an awkward joke. Rock up to a club in wig, hat, shades, stilts, long ass robe, mask just not gonna work

stilts (along with long robe) + wig + penis sock with something hard inside

Don't be ridiculous. She won't even talk to you unless you show your face first.

If it were that simple incels would date blind girls.

Btw this is st pencel for you graycels View attachment 266156

What a brutal picture.

It's not just humiliating, it's also ridiculous. The point of holding hands like this is to show solidarity, group cohesion or shit like that. The fact that they can't even hold hands is proof that there is no such group cohesion.

Amy self respecting individual would call out this bullshit for what it is and walk away from it.

camouflagemaxxing is legit.

I wish i was bad eyesighted so i could wear glasses.
I have black circles around my eyes and it makes me look even more subhuman

Found another one from similar rally:View attachment 266159
Holy shit that's the same noodle, and she's using an umbrella because this guy is even uglier. How entitled is she? She is going to be in LKF or Soho the day she turns 16 looking for JBWs
Don't be ridiculous. She won't even talk to you unless you show your face first.

If it were that simple incels would date blind girls.
Has any incel ascended with a blind girl? That dude Napoleon from the Baltic States seems to have disappeared, maybe he ascended with a blind girl??