Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mask-wearing makes it a lot harder to read normies' facial cues and expressions

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I was just walking down the street and there was a masked femoid my age walking towards me heading in the opposite direction. I inadvertently made eye contact with her and for half a second I thought she smiled because I saw the corners of her face move upwards.

That made me extremely confused because foids aren't supposed to smile at 0.5/10 gigatrucel wristlet subhuman ricecels.

And then I realized that it was probably a forced grimace, not a smile. She was quite naturally repulsed by my aura of genetic inferiority. At that moment I wished I was run over by a bus.

Last edited:
This is going to IT.

Btw, are you also a manlet and a framecel?, she may have smiled because you reminded her of a child.

Go slay her, king

Btw, are you also a manlet and a framecel?, she may have smiled because you reminded her of a child.
Not a manlet but a framelet

I look nothing like a child

Not a manlet but a framelet

I look nothing like a child
Maybe with your mask on you could pass? I don't know. Maybe she was just kind. But even if the case was the latter, it wouldn't have mattered, it's not like you would have gotten anywhere with her under any circumstances.

Maybe with your mask on you could pass? I don't know. Maybe she was just kind. But even if the case was the latter, it wouldn't have mattered, it's not like you would have gotten anywhere with her under any circumstances.
It's not about sex, it's about being deprived of all the other niceties of human interaction that everyone else gets. I think everyone looks at me like I'm a freak.

But its a great method to hide your hideous face.

The masks help hide some of the most difficult facial cosmetic defects

Don’t care cus I don’t give a shit about masks.

Don’t care cus I don’t give a shit about masks.
I was just walking down the street and there was a masked femoid my age walking towards me heading in the opposite direction. I inadvertently made eye contact with her and for half a second I thought she smiled because I saw the corners of her face move upwards.

That made me extremely confused because foids aren't supposed to smile at 0.5/10 gigatrucel wristlet subhuman ricecels.

And then I realized that it was probably a forced grimace, not a smile. She was quite naturally repulsed by my aura of genetic inferiority. At that moment I wished I was run over by a bus.
DroppedCrown

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back