Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marshall Mathers the 4th. The Most annoying Incel ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Watch some of this guys videos, he literally is a bitch who gives Incels a bad name. Moans about just about everything and plays the victim instead of swallowing the Blackpill and owning it. He took a load of videos down back along as he got doxxed and reported. He had videos on there were he wanted a 14 year old girl to fart on his face and he wanted to wipe her ass and all sorts of other weird shit, to the point with FBI went to his and he had to explain everything infront of his parents lol.

Hes one nostril away from being a slayer

ALL that this guy needs to be sexually successful is HAIR.

He has a great lower third and he isnt even ugly.

He bitches a lot for sure, but he’s still interesting and I can somewhat relate to him

Another victim of the reaper
B81FB28D 35C1 4CCD 9FBF AEE0A7083E15

JFL you're dumb de dumb dumb if you post your face on the internet claiming to be incel or you must not give a fuck de fuck fuck fuck

"in high school i chewed a lot of gum"

well fuuuurak that explains his good lower third. brb ordering some dog chew toys

Is that really Eminems son?:dafuckfeels:

He had videos on there were he wanted a 14 year old girl to fart on his face and he wanted to wipe her ass and all sorts of other weird shit

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this nigga is a textbook menalcel. why would he shave his head? what a fucking retard lol.

I remember this guy. He always stated that oral sex is disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back