Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mars will be inhabited by incels

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's the brown poo planet that will harvest short dwarfed men and children with horrible hearts and bone volume due to the planets gravity. If we were to colonize Mars. Humanity must love manlets because that is virtually what will happen:feelsrope: brown curry manlets everywhere with shitstained eyes on a shitstained world

Would they be manlets though? Mars has less gravity to push down on the spine.

Would they be manlets though? Mars has less gravity to push down on the spine.
No it'll all be shit because they are on the poo world:feelsohh:

They should go to Jupiter instead l!

That way they can become manlets and become chads. Women just love short men don't they :feelsdevil: it won't cause them pain.

Cope.

Elon is only going to bring his fellow globohomo richfags along. After them, they will select only the Chads and Stacies with the best genes to continue the human race outside of Earth.

Then it's over for everyone else. :feelsrope:

Cope.

Elon is only going to bring his fellow globohomo richfags along. After them, they will select only the Chads and Stacies with the best genes to continue the human race outside of Earth.

Then it's over for everyone else. :feelsrope:
Not really. I am ZIM THE RULER OF WORLDS AND I WILL USE MARS AS A DART BOARD and I'll shave elons head bald. SO HE CAN BE SHAMED FOR BEING BALD AND GAY

Not really. I am ZIM THE RULER OF WORLDS AND I WILL USE MARS AS A DART BOARD and I'll shave elons head bald. SO HE CAN BE SHAMED FOR BEING BALD AND GAY
Elon is already a coping Norwooder.
elon-musk-young-hairloss-1.jpg

Also, Elon is already planning to send rockets over there.

Elon is already a coping Norwooder.
elon-musk-young-hairloss-1.jpg

Also, Elon is already planning to send rockets over there.
I will beat him up so hard he won't send nothing over there except tissues and white flags