Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Marrying an older woman is cuckoldry

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
A woman's biological SMV is dependent on her fertility and childbearing ability, something that's directly associated with youth. On the other hand, a man's SMV is dependent on his genetics and his ability to protect and provide for his family, the latter being associated with maturity and life experience. This is why the average age for men to get married has almost always been at least a couple years older than that for women.
8399E767 8ECB 46EB A9DB E7E08B1027CE

Hence, it makes no evolutionary sense for a man to marry a woman who is significantly older than him. It's understandable if they met in high school or college and the age difference is only a matter of months, but when the world has guys like Emmanuel Macron, whose wife is 24 YEARS OLDER than him,
63F448AD 1BBD 4892 8492 6E32E12820B4

there becomes a whole new level of betabuxxing.

Aye she was his teacher at school. Reverse the genders and the guy would get stung up from the lampposts for it.

we're forced to cuck ourselves in every way imaginable
i know THREE MEN that married women older than them, some by as much as 5 years

I wouldnt mind banging a hot milf

A woman's biological SMV is dependent on her fertility and childbearing ability, something that's directly associated with youth. On the other hand, a man's SMV is dependent on his genetics and his ability to protect and provide for his family, the latter being associated with maturity and life experience. This is why the average age for men to get married has almost always been at least a couple years older than that for women.
View attachment 123326

Hence, it makes no evolutionary sense for a man to marry a woman who is significantly older than him. It's understandable if they met in high school or college and the age difference is only a matter of months, but when the world has guys like Emmanuel Macron, whose wife is 24 YEARS OLDER than him,
View attachment 123329
jfl at that cuck tbh

I said this before and I'll say it again

Women with 0 non-marital partners prior to marriage have *higher rates* of marriage quality, marriage stability, martial success and happiness and has *lower rates* of STIs, divorce, depression, out-of-wedlock pregnancies and lower rate of becoming a single mother

we're forced to cuck ourselves in every way imaginable
i know THREE MEN that married women older than them, some by as much as 5 years

just being a sexless cuck paypig for a grandma while in your late 20s, bro

View attachment 123326

View attachment 123329
L0L
The french and canadians are beyond cucked.

Resultado de imagen de macron with niggas
He is a fag. The mummy is a coverup

just being a sexless cuck paypig for a grandma while in your late 20s, bro
and if she decides to get preventive mastectomies at 35 and retire from sex, it's her body her choice

oh wait, you don't really get to fuck her anyway, nevermind

Agreed, there is no logical sense to marrying an old foid.

Up to 5 years is so much time man!!!!! Woah
it's not up to, it's 5 years or more.

why don't you tell me more about feminism, how we need more haircuts etc

I won't lie, i like older women. If i could, i would fuck milfs left and right.

marrying AT ALL is cuckoldry.