Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marrying a younger woman is cucked

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
It doesn't matter her age. CHAD ONLY. Do you think it's less cucked to marry a 16 year old? 15? 14? She will still lust after chad. She will still turn to a disgusting used up roastie. Most women have had at least 10 sexual partners by 16 :lul: JFL

I want my age match and also i think its pretty rude to go for younger girls from your age. Everyone should get an agematch bec. 30 year olds get young girls and they force young boys to be cucks and go for grannies.

I want a prime fuckhole for kreempee

Chad fucks, beta bucks

If she’s going to lust after Chad anyway, why would it matter if she’s younger? Men prefer younger women because they’re more attractive and fertile.

You people say everything is cucked

it is as equal to a roastie?

I hate older people who snipe down tbh. Every time I get cucked out of an attempt to ascend its some faggot 18/19 year old from snapchat or discord or something

marrying is cucked.

I hate older people who snipe down tbh. Every time I get cucked out of an attempt to ascend its some faggot 18/19 year old from snapchat or discord or something
Exactly. The college jocks will always slay high school whores.

16 is too old for marriage

low iq thread op, all women are whores.

low iq thread op, all women are whores.
sadly thats the truth

but every man wants a whore
but not just A whore ,
his PERSONAL whore .
A woman that only becomes a whore for him .
Not for other men .
gets wild in bed , for him .
shows true passion and desire , for him .
begs for sex and seduces him instead of just laying there in starfish positiom once a month .

Subhuman Males, just as women , want to cage a beautiful bird and keep him/her from flying away .
Throw away the key and have a save , dependable source of Sex without having to worry about competition .
But in the end , every bird wants to fly .
Every Chad will abandon his current toilet for something better , maybe one of those robot toilets from China with rainbow coloured water .
Every Foid will abandon her current boyfriend or husband .
She will only stay if she has no other options or if she has made an extremely good catch .

Birds arent meant to be caged , birds are meant to fly free .
But sadly we are not birds but just Rats ... or Ants .. maybe some of us are Pigeons shitting on the street .
But we dont compare to them .
We are a different species .

Autistic post but i gonna post it anyway .

Marrying is cucked tbh

I want a qt virgin teen girl