Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Marrying a young girl (18-21) when her brain is not fully developed is good. That’s how Just Be First works and why inceldom was less common back then

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
★★★
One of the many reasons hypergamy and inceldom was less common in older days was because girls married at a young age, when their brains were still developing.

It’s key and very important to find a gf and marry her in that age range (18-22 years old) because that’s before hypergamy and their chad-seeking vigor kick in quite aggressively.

Before the internet there was less indoctrination as well. Now whores are being bred at earlier ages and all of them are muh feminists.

Yes, this was the ways of society 50+ years ago that made sense for everyone involved and promoted building families.

ok brb travelling to Philippines villages to buy a bride

This was also more successful since there wasn't the internet then too

That's cope Foids are born Chad only it's an inherant trait
Of course, but there’s an age where the drive you find chad kicks in very aggressively.

Thats a lie to infantilize themselves, their brain is formed much, much sooner. By that logic human brains are never fully developed because brain constantly changes. Try 12-14.

Thats a lie to infantilize themselves, their brain is formed much, much sooner. By that logic human brains are never fully developed because brain constantly changes. Try 12-14.
So then how is it that Just Be First often, but not always, works?

Yeah probably around age 14 for them
I thought about saying something like that, but i'm paranoid about getting banned for such comments

At 12 yo is the ideal age. At 18 they already had a lot of sexual experience.

So then how is it that Just Be First often, but not always, works?
They say that brain fully develops at 25, which is a total lie. Just be first works at younger teen girls, at 16+ they already dated multiple guys. At 18+ theyre smarter than 30yo foids and more experienced than 99% of men.

They say that brain fully develops at 25, which is a total lie. Just be first works at younger teen girls, at 16+ they already dated multiple guys. At 18+ theyre smarter than 30yo foids and more experienced than 99% of men.
Only in large cities with the most extreme forms of moral depravity

It's way before than that

Only in large cities with the most extreme forms of moral depravity
I live in small town 30k people and 14-16 yo girls already go out on nights out past midnight, city square is full of them.

One of the many reasons hypergamy and inceldom was less common in older days was because girls married at a young age, when their brains were still developing.

It’s key and very important to find a gf and marry her in that age range (18-22 years old) because that’s before hypergamy and their chad-seeking vigor kick in quite aggressively.
you can always reset her brain

Ezgifcom animated gif maker

I live in small town 30k people and 14-16 yo girls already go out on nights out past midnight, city square is full of them.
Yeah. That’s a problem nowadays. I’d say that this really only applies to conservative lifestyle girls, mainly in highly religious areas, as an example.

I highly agree with you btw. If foids got married off much younger and taught how to be better wives and kept from whoring around, marriages wouldnt be such a joke like now.

I highly agree with you btw. If foids got married off much younger and taught how to be better wives and kept from whoring around, marriages wouldnt be such a joke like now.
Yes exactly my point. Without so much promiscuity especially at an early age, this would be the case.

18-22 aka cumdump range no wonder why people groom foids on the Internet.

Cope because in current times, a girl must be 13-16 for any decent chance she's a virgin. I have had guys say their 18 year old girlfriend had 7-8 partners, while a 17 year old herself told me that she had 4-5. These were Russian girls. By age 18, most girls are always taken or not really seriously looking anywhere and it just happens.

Nowadays a 18 year old virgin is rarity, most of them already got got fucked a ton by males in and out of their school by then, even teens girls such as 16 already had done sex a lot (lux saw a ton when lux was in school, by 14 they were already doing it like rabbits)

Good luck finding one that fits "just be first" goals

I can't answer this

The key is you have to be in a society where if she cheats on you, it is a capital crime. Otherwise, the marriage doesn't block her hypergamy.

In the west, if your wife cheats on you, then people just laugh at you. There is nothing you can legally do to stop her, and if you divorce her, she will rob you blind. This is the exact opposite of what every civilized people in the history of humanity has done. For this reason, literally nothing works. Marriage just doesn't work here. There are no cheats, no loopholes, no tricks.

Nowadays a 18 year old virgin is rarity, most of them already got got fucked a ton by males in and out of their school by then, even teens girls such as 16 already had done sex a lot (lux saw a ton when lux was in school, by 14 they were already doing it like rabbits)

Good luck finding one that fits "just be first" goals

Look for shit skin girls, usually they are forced by their parents to not fuck but after 18 when they move out they start looking

Before the internet there was less indoctrination as well. Now whores are being bred at earlier ages and all of them are muh feminists.
True. Many of them wouldn't be this bad if they weren't raised like this

Yes, this was the ways of society 50+ years ago that made sense for everyone involved and promoted building families.
And society now does the opposite. We try to atomize society and have less kids

This and lock her in basement forever so she doesnt have chances to betray

It is about giving choices to women and allowing them to think.

I live in Asia and in the past women were arranged married since they were 15-16 years old.

Nah, inceldom was less common back in the day because there was no internet, dating apps, Instagram etc. People lived in small cities and the supply of Chads was limited so foids had to settle for average and below average guys if they wanted to reproduce. And back then the desire of foids to reproduce was far greater than today to the point that they were willing to marry sub 5s just to keep alive their lineages. Now if there are no Chads available in her city a foid can simply go on Instagram or Tinder and set her eyes on some Chad who lives 20 miles away and totally ignore the normies and sub 5s in her circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back