Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Marriedcucks are truly something else

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
IMG 1164

Gave the bitch the car to take from him whenever she felt like it
>The order Wilkinson signed Thursday refers to a 2009 Mercedes that Argote was to make available to his children's mother "upon reasonable request to attend to necessary shopping or medical or dental" appointments for her and the children.

Gave the bitch the house and put the husband on the street
>The judgment also states the mother was to have "sole use and possession of the family home," property west of Hagerstown, and that Argote was not to enter that property.

And of course monthly payments
>Argote was to pay the mother child support of $1,120 a month for their four minor children, the judgment states. Source: some /pol/cel

Imagine actually wanting to put up with all this shit.
Do normies really have some weird animalistic urge for “MUH MUST COOM MUST PASS ON MY NORMGROID GENETIX”?

Marriage is an absolute scam for modern men. There’s ZERO benefit. You’re no longer getting a loyal virgin wife. You’re getting a second-hand cum sock that can pull this shit whenever she wants.

I do want to have kids.
I agree with the rest though.

True, only convenience in getting married is when there are business schemes or something plotted to benefit the foid at the long term (whilst scamming the male at first with promises of worth growth and shady stuff)
No point in marrying when you are a nobody that barely comes by with your paycheck only to be ruined by these animals any time they consider advantageous leaving the beta cuck.

I do want to have kids.
I agree with the rest though.
Never understood that logic. You’re just going to have to waste insane amounts of money and time raising goy cattle and/ or whores.
Like what do you even do if you end up with a daughter? The urge to just drown her would be insane.

You're a masochist by existing.
But at least I am not a sadistic fuck to bring in another inkler who will rot with your divorced and poor ass (and if you have a foid one, to see her bringing more shame with her whoredom)

Never understood that logic. You’re just going to have to waste insane amounts of money and time raising goy cattle and/ or whores.
Like what do you even do if you end up with a daughter? The urge to just drown her would be insane.
I think it's the only think that can actually bring meaning to life. I've never cared about money, and I'm only talking about an ideal world where foids aren't all whores. I'm aware of reality.

Normies made life harder than it has to be.

if your a normie and married to becky there is a guarantee she is gonna cheat on you with a much better looking guy.
she probably is gonna leave you for the "hotter" guy. be worried if she ever says, "we need to have a talk" that just means she is leaving you for gino.

But at least I am not a sadistic fuck to bring in another inkler who will rot with your divorced and poor ass (and if you have a foid one, to see her bringing more shame with her whoredom)
That's like saying you don't want a girlfriend because she'll inevitably be a whore.
If it wasn't obvious, I was talking about a more ideal world. I would want kids.

That's like saying you don't want a girlfriend because she'll inevitably be a whore.
If it wasn't obvious, I was talking about a more ideal world. I would want kids.
Fair enough
Yeah no subhuman should have children unless he wants to pass his shitty deformed genetics to an innocent soul.
I meant sadistic in my original post, fuck my khhvdom has rotted my brain up to another dimension :feelsbadman: