Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Married NASA astronaut, 45, drilled HOLE in their spacecraft while it was docked - 'because she'd broken up with crew member and wanted to go home'

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
holes drilling holes :feelsclown:

Saudi Arabia was right at not allowing foids to come out of their homes without a male's permission.

Islamic caliphate when??:feelsree:

Well that's new, for once.

Why even send females? Probably have better luck with a monkey.

Watch that space bitch get a slap on the wrist :feelsclown:

Jesus, she got mad at her space-boyfriend and tried to sink the ship instead of just thinking of her husband patiently waiting for her back on earth. What the fuck.

is always a female

why are they allowed to date crew members

foids at ''work''

She has a husband and a boyfriend at the same time? Doesnt that makes him a lover?

Hmm have you thought maybe you shouldn’t send females to space??

I hope all her holes get drilled

What an empowered and independent female, who dont need no man unless hes 6ft tall white 6/10 and up chad

If I was a crew member I'd want to eject that bitch into the vacuum for doing some dumbass shit like that

Saudi Arabia was right at not allowing foids to come out of their homes without a male's permission.

Islamic caliphate when??:feelsree:
Based.

On the other hand, its not like NASA does anything useful

the first person to (unsuccessfully) go ER outside of our planet was a foid :feelsgah: le empathetic gender moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back