Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Married Men With "Side Chicks" Deserve To Be Blowtorched To Death (In Mortal Kombat)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !?!? I'M GIVING MYSELF A BORDERLINE OVERDOSE TWICE A WEEK JUST TO DULL THE PAIN OF MY LONELY EXISTENCE, AND HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE WITH WIVES AND KIDS, ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET AND GETTING OTHER RANDOM WOMEN RIGHT THE FUCK IN FRONT OF ME AND SHOWING OFF PICTURES OF OTHER BITCHES YOU FUCK AND EVEN INVITING THEM OVER TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING AND NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR DICKS WET IN THE PARKING LOT ! WHAT THE FUCK !?!?!? YOU ALREADY HAVE WIVES ! WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU ?!?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO THROW THIS SHIT IN MY FACE, WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TO YOU !?!?! I HOPE BOTH YOU AND YOUR SIDE WHORES GET SYPHILLIS AND FUCKING DIE IN PAIN ! FUCK !

I ain't reading that. Please rewrite this without using caps, like a civilized incel.

This pisses me off also, once passed 30, one half of foids are married and other half is fucking with married men. There's no single foids. Mate choice copying is real and fucks everything up.

what's the problem with having a side chick?
ofc if i get a girl i would like to have a side chick also but i would probably fear that she found out and leave me. i think being loyal is very important in a relationship.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !?!? I'M GIVING MYSELF A BORDERLINE OVERDOSE TWICE A WEEK JUST TO DULL THE PAIN OF MY LONELY EXISTENCE, AND HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE WITH WIVES AND KIDS, ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET AND GETTING OTHER RANDOM WOMEN RIGHT THE FUCK IN FRONT OF ME AND SHOWING OFF PICTURES OF OTHER BITCHES YOU FUCK AND EVEN INVITING THEM OVER TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING AND NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR DICKS WET IN THE PARKING LOT ! WHAT THE FUCK !?!?!? YOU ALREADY HAVE WIVES ! WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU ?!?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO THROW THIS SHIT IN MY FACE, WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TO YOU !?!?! I HOPE BOTH YOU AND YOUR SIDE WHORES GET SYPHILLIS AND FUCKING DIE IN PAIN ! FUCK !
murderfuel

it used to be called 'recycling' in articles about how relationships work in nordic countries, when some successful men just remarry many times and have many other relationships, while a lot of other men never get a chance

seems to have been scrubbed away by joos tho

it used to be called 'recycling' in articles about how relationships work in nordic countries, when some successful men just remarry many times and have many other relationships, while a lot of other men never get a chance
Interesting, sad it was scrubbed

Interesting, sad it was scrubbed