Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Married men are so in demand

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Being married as a man increases your smv so much. Thats why boomers can pull with ease. They can flex their marriage which they got from a simpler time. Being married signals to women that youre desireable.

Even my fucking deathnic dad managed to have an affair. If he was never married no way he would do it. Subhumans with wedding rings mog us to oblivion with their smv

It also seems like men with children are very attractive to women. Seeing a man act fatherly is a turn on. Women always talk about single fathers being attractive. Lonely losers are never attractive. The ring makes all the difference

They have affairs with post wall roasties who are apparently way easier to pull.

Being married as a man increases your smv so much. Thats why boomers can pull with ease. They can flex their marriage which they got from a simpler time. Being married signals to women that youre desireable.

Even my fucking deathnic dad managed to have an affair. If he was never married no way he would do it. Subhumans with wedding rings mog us to oblivion with their smv

It also seems like men with children are very attractive to women. Seeing a man act fatherly is a turn on. Women always talk about single fathers being attractive. Lonely losers are never attractive. The ring makes all the difference
Foids are a meme gender. They're literal bullies with each other that want to take each other's candies and compromise with sharing :foidSoy:

It also helps you get a job. Someone in my family was trying for a couple of years to get a cardiology fellowship and got married in the mean time. He says in interviews they always ask personal questions to get to know you and now that he could say he is married with a kid on the way people saw him as a hardworking trustworthy man - and got the fellowship. There was no difference in his resume - except before he was a single Indian man and later he was a man that a woman had picked and gotten pregnant for.
It's because they feel that the man with a wife and kid is motivated and more committed into doing things right to have a stable income.

ugly men cannot win

marriage halo is true. this has never been discussed in the blackpill community. very underrated indeed..we all knew that men who are in relationshits are automatically more desireable for women, but marriage trumps that in social terms..a married man has a higher social standing than an unmarried inkler

I remember hearing about that, still seems very strange.

marriage halo is true. this has never been discussed in the blackpill community. very underrated indeed..we all knew that men who are in relationshits are automatically more desireable for women, but marriage trumps that in social terms..a married man has a higher social standing than an unmarried inkler
Ive literally seen womens faces light up and men start showing respect to my dad when he mentions his wife. Keep in mind my dad is a literal bagelcel physique deathnic. If he wasnt married he would be disregarded as subhuman trash each time he talked to someone

On a sidenote my dads friend is a complete loner. Alcoholic, lives alone, no friends or connections. Hes what my dad would be if my dad wasnt married

Your avatar: Dogs me.

Marriagepill is an acknowledgement by society that you're worthy cos a foid chose to fk you and to be with you, female validation and company defines and describes your value as a man to society and to other women it's a valid halo I never thought about it persay but now I'm genuinely intrigued by it not to mention married fags pay less taxes and can afford their own houses

Last edited:
Marriage isn't an achievement. Most married men aren't happy. They literally get fuckzoned. They are just betabuxing for some whore who will end cheating on, divorcing them and taking half of their financials. They also give birth to ugly subhumans who will suffer in life and come here insulting their parents.

Maybe ringmaxxing is a viable way to get some pussy. Mentalcels need to be doing this.

Marriage isn't an achievement. Most married men aren't happy. They literally get fuckzoned. They are just betabuxing for some whore who will end cheating on, divorcing them and taking half of their financials. They also give birth to ugly subhumans who will suffer in life and come here insulting their parents.
cope man. thats just hwat happens when incels get married.

Nice theory :feelswhere:
It does makes sense considering foids love attention and some sort of superiority. Even if the person is betabuxxing, he can affairmaxx to get better pussy

Nice theory :feelswhere:
It does makes sense considering foids love attention and some sort of superiority. Even if the person is betabuxxing, he can affairmaxx to get better pussy
My dad is a betabuxx but when he did do the affair my mom was mad for about a week making him sleep on the couch, but after that week she somehow found a ton of love and respect for him she didnt have before. It was eye opening for sure. Maybe she saw he could still pull so he was a wanted man.

My dad is a betabuxx but when he did do the affair my mom was mad for about a week making him sleep on the couch, but after that week she somehow found a ton of love and respect for him she didnt have before. It was eye opening for sure. Maybe she saw he could still pull so he was a wanted man.

:lul: its like she felt her betabuxxing days could be over

Just wear a ring -theory

and despite all of that, his social standing/ desireability is still way higher than that of a guy with similar looks who is unmarried. thats the whole point of this post.
Maybe ringmaxxing is a viable way to get some pussy. Mentalcels need to be doing this.

just wear a wedding ring despite being unmarried theory :feelsmage:

Yes, being married makes you more desirable, cuz foids will know you have what it takes to be a slave to them :feelsjuice: ever notice how men with a divorce seem to rack up more marriages and divorces. Like some foids marry guys with like 2 divorces but never realize they’ll end up being his third. It’s bizarre :feelsUgh:

They have affairs with post wall roasties who are apparently way easier to pull.
Yes, being married makes you more desirable, cuz foids will know you have what it takes to be a slave to them :feelsjuice: ever notice how men with a divorce seem to rack up more marriages and divorces. Like some foids marry guys with like 2 divorces but never realize they’ll end up being his third. It’s bizarre :feelsUgh:
Right. Married men are seen as prime betabux material. They are more likely to simp because they often come from dead bedroom situations. They are proven and safe investments with guaranteed returns to foids looking for a provider after riding the cock carousel :feelsaww:

he could say he is married with a kid on the way people saw him as a hardworking trustworthy man
No that's not exactly it. When a man gets married, it signals to others that he is a financial slave, a workhorse for a foid. Companies absolutely love hiring married men because they know he's financially forced to show up for work and cannot afford to lose his job. He becomes a mule that can be manipulated and a lot of value can be extracted from him.

Women see this quality too, if a man is willing to be a financial slave to his wife, there's a high chance that even more money can be extracted from him.

and despite all of that, his social standing/ desireability is still way higher than that of a guy with similar looks who is unmarried. thats the whole point of this post.
Just because he is married that doesn't higher his social standing/desirability because it all depends on the woman that he is married to. Marring a landwhale/low tier Beckie isn't the same as marrying a Stacy or high tier Beckie. What is the point to be proud of betabuxing to a sub 5 whore who will probably end cheating on and divorcing you?