Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Married 45 year old man found in Mexico with 16 y/o Asian Stacy. Also JBW strikes again

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-

https://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-allentown-kevin-esterly-amy-yu-hearing-20180927-story.html

16 is the AOC in Pennsylvania, so they couldn't legally do anything about him banging her. But then they left the state and went to Mexico. So they pulled out their trusty law books and pulled out some obscure law to charge him with. Can't have a 45 year old man balls deep in prime pussy, can we? And it's not just that she was 16, even if she was 18, they'd be wishing that they could find some way to put him in jail because they don't like the idea of a 40 something year old man anywhere near prime pussy.

He probably got tired of betabuxxing a past prime, age appropiate roastie who couldn't even be bothered to make an honest attempt to stay in shape for him. So he probably thought "if I must beta bux, I'll beta bux a prime Asian Stacy"

That’s fucking cucked. I’d spend 10 years in prison though if I got to fuck prime vagina for a few months before hand. Prison isn’t much worst than my current living conditions.

people still deny those three holy letters

Age of consent is a meme. If you're 15 and can't decide whether or not you want my dick in your mouth, then you're just fucking retarded. Majority of people can give informed and mature consent at that age. I know when i was 11 i wanted to be balls deep in some pussy.

Her looksmatch literally posting here and spreading JBW theory

I’d spend 10 years in prison though if I got to fuck prime vagina for a few months before hand. Prison isn’t much worst than my current living conditions
That's the spirit. Being afraid of prison keeps you enslaved.

she smiled and yelled it's so hard.

Ricecel looksmatch is still trying to find the courage to talk to her and show off about all the times he respected women and fought the asian patriarchy

people still deny those three holy letters
What...ABC?
Ricecel looksmatch is still trying to find the courage to talk to her and show off about all the times he respected women and fought the asian patriarchy
Age of consent is a meme. If you're 15 and can't decide whether or not you want my dick in your mouth, then you're just fucking retarded. Majority of people can give informed and mature consent at that age. I know when i was 11 i wanted to be balls deep in some pussy.
The thing is, she is the AOC in Pennsylvania, so they couldn't do anything about him banging her. But you know that they hate it when an older guy gets anywhere near prime pussy, so when they went to Cancun, Mexico together, they saw their chance to legally jam him up. They got him on a 3rd degree interfering with child custody charge. BTW, his wife's name is Stacy.

Last edited:
JBW, apparently the asian mother knew (The man's wife told her about an inappropriate relationship between her husband and the girl), but let it continue lmfao.

Last edited: