Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marriage was invented in a time where divorce didn't exist - today it is outdated

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Only absolute down syndrome retards get married today where women get all the power and you are at her mercy and she can divorce and steal your house and children any time.

Hell even the richest people like Bezos and Musk get cucked via divorce, yet people still marry.

My only question is WHY? How can anyone be that retarded? :feelshaha:

Pussy is the answer. Plus the need to have kids and leave a legacy

Just take away w*men’s rights theory

I'm pretty divorce did exist, it was just very uncommon and frowned upon by society.

Marriage used to be wholesome but with the invention of divorce came alimony.

I can understand the need for child support but why the fuck should a man have to fund the lifestyle of the whore he's no longer with? The most cucked thing about marriage is that the wife has all the power.

Imagine placing your balls beneath the hammer wielded by a woman. Does that sound pleasant?

This new form of marriage works because society has become gynocentfic due to the creation of a culture that values women as lesser beings. A father will tell his son to treat women with respect as they are gentle creatures but never tells his son that women will not reciprocate this respect.

Getting married in modernity is for cucks only.
Women reciprocate for handsome men.

Based. Marriage is for cucks.

I imagine a future where Chads are ruled by women, one where they become her soliders.

The least attractive individuals will collectively become a slave race and devolve into a more primitive simplistic species. Chads will evolve into a brutish naked skinned ape like creature while women will evolve into a higher intellect being.
You got everything wrong.

Women will evolve into naked skinned ape like creatures.
Chads will evolve into a slave race.
Incels will evolve into higher intellect beings.

alimony is probably an Anglo-specific thing. other countries like Nordic countries that are supposely more feminist dont have bullshit like those.

this forced "maintaining lifestyle of ex wife" is totally illogical and only came from emotions. the desire to white knight/protekt foids.
Anglos are born cucks. It's something about their fucking DNA.