Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Markus Rühl mogged an entire supermarket

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@Newbie17 thoughts on this video? Also @rightfulcel
He just destroyed all people in there. Just look at their reactions, their facial expressions:

@Newbie17 thoughts on this video? Also @rightfulcel
He just destroyed all people in there. Just look at their reactions, their facial expressions:

Holy shit, what a mogger. Do you want to be like him?

As big as he is he is only 1.78 m... I mean its not a bad height but he will get mogged by tall women easily. I hope he has ascended to the perfect being. He needs to be 6"6 and 100kg heavier to truly mog metropolis.

Is there negative correlation between your bicep size and your intelligence level? :feelswhere:

In b4 cope.

He's like 2x wider than me JFL.

You on roids yet ? The dude prolly uses roids, hgh and insulin to get to that size.

I really want to get on some additional testosterone or most likely some IGF 1. I still have to visit a sports physician for it.

Its a fucking joke. This dude is roiding his ass off for 20 years and he still got more hair in his 40s than me, a natty, had at fucking 20.

On the other hand, I love his youtube guides and the tuna burgers are 10/10 :feelsokman:

That man is a walking joke.

As big as he is he is only 1.78 m... I mean its not a bad height but he will get mogged by tall women easily. I hope he has ascended to the perfect being. He needs to be 6"6 and 100kg heavier to truly mog metropolis.
Cope
Markus Ruhl and Alicja Krafczyk as seen in June 2018

What's this nigga on :feelsmega:

people died that day
they couldnt bear the moggging

ruhl's frame is just ridiculous

shame he had waist problems and no triceps he could have won 10 Mr O's