Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Markiplier is so fucking funny

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was just watching Markiplier play the game "getting over it" and I was laughing so fucking hard at his reactions that I was literally shutting my laptop and saying "shut the fuck up Markiplier"

You must have the mind of a 10 year old then

You must have the mind of a 10 year old then
ecf4b2e0c1cb410ba588369656d92b07.jpeg

screamer hapatard

Kanye's song if he was blackpilled: Can we get much more cucked (more cucked). So cuuucked. Cluck cluck cluck. Cluck cluck cluck :horror:

tbh i only discovered makiplier just after the actor who acted in "the neighbor" r whatever the fuck that film was named got "killed".
i saw a video of him crying while i was watching pewdiepie, he's indeed a bit funny but i still prefer other youtubers and streamers over him

Kanye's song if he was blackpilled: Can we get much more cucked (more cucked). So cuuucked. Cluck cluck cluck. Cluck cluck cluck :horror:
My Beautiful Cuck Twisted Butt Fuckery
Image 2023 06 16 001026367

I never watched his videos, I didnt like them tbh

I was just watching Markiplier play the game "getting over it" and I was laughing so fucking hard at his reactions that I was literally shutting my laptop and saying "shut the fuck up Markiplier"
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Last I heard that name was in 2015 .