Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Mark zuckerberg storing your passwords in plaintexts

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

"Facebook parent company Meta has been fined €91 million by the Irish Data Protection Commission.

It follows an investigation into Meta inadvertently storing certain user passwords in plaintext on its internal systems, meaning they were not protected by encryption."

meta in general is so cucked and is just kike spyware, especially instagram. i know instagram doesnt even let you create an account on a VPN nor does it allow you to login on a VPN most of the time and i remember being banned from instagram and it trying to make me show my face to prove i was a real person.

@Master come learn from the white overlord jew with asian wife how to play the goyim like a fiddle

meta in general is so cucked and is just kike spyware, especially instagram. i know instagram doesnt even let you create an account on a VPN nor does it allow you to login on a VPN most of the time and i remember being banned from instagram and it trying to make me show my face to prove i was a real person.
Same with facebook. I tried to make a new account.

They told me to upload a front and back picture of my id.

I uploaded a dick pic and sent it. Dumbasses.

99% of smartphone users have whatsapp or instagram ggs

There used to be an israeli intelligence core called 8200 units made to spy on some people, nowadays the group is no longer around but its members are stationed at a lot of companies including meta, hence why meta is just chinktok but for americans.

"A Facebook moderator has for the first time given evidence revealing the mental toll of the job, to a parliamentary committee.
The Irish parliament heard how moderators viewed graphic content up to eight hours a day.
Law firm Foxglove and the Communication Workers Union, representing moderators, called for better psychological support and freedom to speak out.

“I’ve done the job for two years and I don’t think I could do it for much longer because of the strain it does cause to your mental health,” Isabella told the BBC.
“It's not like a normal job where you can go to work and go home and forget about it - the stuff you’re seeing is really ingrained in your mind.’”

:feelsokman:

Isabella processes around 100 "tickets" a day - these can be videos, images or text posts on the platform. She said they often contain graphic violence, suicide, exploitation and abuse.

:foidSoy: foid complaining when all she does is click ban or not 100 times a day. I could do that within an hour.

He is like me

They can just hire a 4chan Jannie. He works for free

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back