Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Mark my words, the israel response to Iran will be tommorow.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
I know my predictions have all be wrong. But I have a feeling something, will happen tomorrow, because, Today is yom Kippur. So it's probably, tommorow.

@incelerated
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WizardofSoda

Iran stands no chance against israel. Iran should give up now before they get attacked again. Brainless monkeys, both sides

Iran stands no chance against israel. Iran should give up now before they get attacked again. Brainless monkeys, both side
Correction: Iran stands no chance as long as the U.S stands by Israel. Israel by itself is a paper tiger.

@ReconElement saar thoughts?

These two cucked nations (Israel and Iran) have been threatening each other since before I was born and all they do is pretend to fight.

Please for the love of god just man up and duke it out. May the best win. The winner conquers the other, loots them, rapes and enslaves the women and kills all the men. Medieval style. Let's see how the real men are.

These two cucked nations (Israel and Iran) have been threatening each other since before I was born and all they do is pretend to fight.

It's because, both will face huge consequences, not that both don't want to destroy each other. A full scale war is bad for both sides
Please for the love of god just man up and duke it out. May the best win. The winner conquers the other, loots them, rapes and enslaves the women and kills all the men. Medieval style. Let's see how the real men are.
Iran should have fought Israel, through Hezbollah, a year ago when israel was occupied in Gaza I don't know why Hezbollah still haven't taken revenge for israel killing nasarallah. The lack of any response is driving me crazy honestly.

Correction: Iran stands no chance as long as the U.S stands by Israel. Israel by itself is a paper tiger.
Unfortunately the US will always stand by israel. The US government is fucking retarded.

Iran should have fought Israel, through Hezbollah, a year ago when israel was occupied in Gaza I don't know why Hezbollah still haven't taken revenge for israel killing nasarallah. The lack of any response is driving me crazy honestly.
What response? Israel has total technological, military and intelligence dominance over Hezbollah. Complete domination.

Hezbollah only hope is to tire Israel in a long war of attrition. Same way they kicked out Israel from South Lebanon in 2000 by fighting them to exhaustion for decades.

Am marking them, we'll see but there's a good chance you are right.

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

What response? Israel has total technological, military and intelligence dominance over Hezbollah. Complete domination.
Israel is a paper tiger, their only "domination" is their air force. THEIR troops are inexperienced reservists. And their navy is garbage. Without American help israel is fucked.
Hezbollah only hope is to tire Israel in a long war of attrition. Same way they kicked out Israel from South Lebanon in 2000 by fighting them to exhaustion for decades.
This isn't 2006, there's a reason israel hasn't invaded Lebanon yet(full scale) Hezbollah are a far more formidable force now.

I know my predictions have all be wrong. But I have a feeling something, will happen tomorrow, because, Today is yom Kippur. So it's probably, tommorow.
bro back in august I claimed that the ukraine war will end in october :society: look where we are now
I actually don't think the kikes will respond unless Iran spams rockets again

bro back in august I claimed that the ukraine war will end in october :society: look where we are now
I actually don't think the kikes will respond unless Iran spams rockets again
They are 100% going to respond. Especially, after all those statements.

They are 100% going to respond. Especially, after all those statements.
i forgor about those
but dont think it will be anything spectacular, im betting 50 inkwell dollars on them killing the head of iranian rocket forces

the head of iranian rocket forces
Iranian cucks will still say they don't want to escalate after that. I have lost faith in the 'axis of resistance' tbh.

i hope it retaliates so the ww3 fucking begins:feelshehe:

Israel is a paper tiger, their only "domination" is their air force.
Cope. Their intelligence services dominate. This pager attack was not done by their air force. Their ground force got destroyed by Hezbollah in 2006 but they fixed a lot of issues now.

They can infiltrate arabs easily because arabs have treachery in their blood. I see so many lebanese online cheering on as their country get bombed. Cucked people.

They can infiltrate arabs easily because arabs have treachery in their blood. I see so many lebanese online cheering on as their country get bombed. Cucked people.
Most of those "Lebanese" aren't Lebanese. The r/Lebanese subreddit for example is filled with hasbara trolls.