Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mark Cuckerberg is one of the least successful persons ever

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Well we have to take a look at what success really means.

In my opinion if you are successful at life (in other words you are considerd a winner) you are loved and appreciated by everyone. Having an anormal amount of money doesn't make one successful. Nobody needs as much as money has Mark Cuckerberg has. He will never be able to spend that much money. That money doesn't give him the love or appreciation he needs. Only nerds look up to that loser. Even though he has so much money, it won't cure the pain that came from being a beta nerd instead of a jock in high school. I bet he and Warren Buffet would give all of their money away just to live as a high school jock for one day. Also remember all the money in the world and all that he got was a 4/10 gook woman. Imagine him without money and status. He probably would be married to a deformed women. So overall he is far from successful. He was successful at one part of life and only reason he became so he successful was that he used to spend hours working on his shit project. Billion of dollars can't hide the fact that he is a genetic failure.


Take a look at this pathetic failure:
1200px-Mark_Zuckerberg_at_the_37th_G8_Summit_in_Deauville_018_v1.jpg


Like @asiancel said, you won't find a single person uglier than him.

inb4 i'm just jealous of that rat faced subhuman
 
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,209
That pimply faced little weasel.
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
He’s not bad looking ignoring that he’s skinny fat. He facemogs me for sure and he’s white.
 
normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
288
What's the point of being rich if he's stuck to banging this? 

article-2254889-16B12E37000005DC-520_306x423.jpg


He can't even fuck sluts/whores on the side because he marketed himself as a good guy and Facebook can't have their CEO screwing hot escorts behind his wife.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
11,384
Savas said:
Well we have to take a look at what success really means.

Yeah, success means being a jock in high school. Never mind if you're a loser for the other 95% of your life, those 4 years are all that matters. Poor Cuckerberg, all his money and power are worthless because he didn't get a handjob from a cheerleader under the bleachers.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Facebook, Instagram, Tinder.

I am tired of incel-looking men ruining it for other incels and then thinking they've done some great deed for the world. These guys all look so beta you can smell the estrogen.

I honestly can't blame women for finding them repulsive to be honest.
 
B

Berdea

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
457
KV- said:
He’s not bad looking ignoring that he’s skinny fat. He facemogs me for sure and he’s white.

He's not really white, he's jewish.
 
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
normiesgunnurm said:
What's the point of being rich if he's stuck to banging this? 

article-2254889-16B12E37000005DC-520_306x423.jpg

I think he has a yellow fever fetish. Thats typical amongst weak betas.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
1,286
I actually respect mark for dating his looksmatch, stop coping he's far more successful than thousands of us.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,374
He is a piece of shit.
 
G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,281
I guess the money still gives him a lot of freedom. He can have anything he wants.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
couldnt even get a hott asain? what a moron.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,731
Stop talking shit this motherfucker can fuck 10/10 womam when he wants.

He doesnt do because he doesnt want.

Men like him are the live proof thats possible escape inceldom, he is lifefuel to me.
 
Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Angry_runt said:
Yeah, success means being a jock in high school. Never mind if you're a loser for the other 95% of your life, those 4 years are all that matters. Poor Cuckerberg, all his money and power are worthless because he didn't get a handjob from a cheerleader under the bleachers.

Being desired by girls in high school means that you will stay mentally healthy for the rest of your life. You will never recover from being ignored by hot stacys in high school.


KilluminoidBR said:
Stop talking shit this motherfucker can fuck 10/10 womam when he wants.

He doesnt do because he doesnt want.

Men like him are the live proof thats possible escape inceldom, he is lifefuel to me.

Stop coping.
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
It really doesn't look all that good that even though he has $40 billion. The best that jew cuck can do is a fairly average Asian woman. If that's the best he can do, what hope do any of us have?
 
WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
597
commander_zoidberg said:
It really doesn't look all that good that even though he has $40 billion. The best that jew cuck can do is a fairly average Asian woman. If that's the best he can do, what hope do any of us have?

Not the best he can do by any stretch of the means. He's rich as Fuck. He could buy women if he wanted, and I don't mean escort I mean actually purchase one and get away with it . He chose her for some reason.
 

Similar threads

HamsterCel
Replies
24
Views
954
aesthetic_recon
aesthetic_recon
A
Replies
18
Views
656
Aspergcel
A
Soulflayer
Replies
11
Views
364
shii410
shii410
gymletethnicel
Replies
8
Views
279
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top