Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

marital rape isn't real

rape

rape

rapist
marital rape literally doesn't exist. 99% of the time when a woman is "raped" in her marriage, it's because she's refusing to fuck her husband. that's her fault & it's the man's right to fuck her. sex is literally a human right in a marriage. it's the bare minimum thing that you have to do for your partner. when you marry someone you are basically guaranteeing them sex whenever they want. and if foids withhold it they should expect their husband to take control and fuck them. its not rape, it's just the husband's right to fuck his own wife.

I agree
Plus, fitting username

rape

Greycel​

JoinedSep 2, 2024Posts1

marital rape literally doesn't exist. 99% of the time when a woman is "raped" in her marriage, it's because she's refusing to fuck her husband. that's her fault & it's the man's right to fuck her. sex is literally a human right in a marriage. it's the bare minimum thing that you have to do for your partner. when you marry someone you are basically guaranteeing them sex whenever they want. and if foids withhold it they should expect their husband to take control and fuck them. its not rape, it's just the husband's right to fuck his own wife.

View: https://youtu.be/tm9q0QNcAiU?si=eFCWbyQ52le-h8_C

No, he is just some edgelord from .org

He got banned jfl

No, he is just some edgelord from .org

He got banned jfl
all because i said id pay someone to beat up fagvicular

That's what they banned you for? :lul:

snowflakes.org :lul: protecting their golden boy queervicular :lul:
well his reason was me having an alt. but he only checked because i made that thread jfl :lul:

It’s still legal in some places, including China I think.