Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marital "Rape" isn't a thing

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
I always cringe whenever I hear about a supposed "rape" where a boyfriend/husband does it to their girlfriend/wife. I understand people aren't always in the mood for sex, but this is an activity you've done hundreds of times with this person. You've gotten this exact same FUCKING numerous times, but since you weren't in the mood at that very moment in time, suddenly you're traumatized for the rest of your life and you're now a "rape survivor". Give me a fucking break.

This is like if someone forced me to eat ice cream. I like ice cream and all but sometimes I'm not in the mood for it, that being said, if somebody literally FORCED me to eat ice cream, I might not be thrilled, but would this event really affect me deeply for the rest of my life? probably not cause it's something I enjoy plenty of other times even If I wasn't craving it at that moment. It truly is not that big of a deal is what I'm saying.

Not promoting anything btw. Violence against women is truly terrible and is something I cry about everyday.

I wish i got maritally raped (by a foid ofc)

women can't get raped
Eh I think it can happen, I think it's exceedingly rare, but I think it's possible. Most women fantasize about being raped, but the caveat is they only want to be "raped" by chad. It could very well be traumatic to her if an ugly, greasy manlet fucked her. She views that interaction as a subhuman taking what they haven't "earned" .

femoids think all sex from anyone besides chad is "rape". Femoids are dumb cunts

This kinds of cases only happens to oofie doofies who had sex with their wives only on birthdays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back