Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mario and Zelda peaked in 2010/2011

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword were easily some of the best Mario and Zelda games of all time. Skyward Sword was the best 3D Zelda since OOT. How did Nintendo go from this high to absolute slop? I'll never understand it. All they had to do was make Mario Galaxy 3 and a game that expanded upon the Zelda tech demo they showed in 2011
View: https://youtu.be/arHNcSMXaBk?si=OfsTlQ2NNBCh9Ibu

But noooo, we had to get New Super Mario Bros 3D, Slop of the wild and Mario Odyssey instead.

Skyward Sword was the best 3D Zelda since OOT.
Heh, i'm not sure. SS isn't a bad game but it's also too linear and too hand-holdy for my tastes. The Sky section felt unfinished too, it's like a shittier version of WW's Great Sea.

Still beats BotW though

It's pretty sad how much better those games looked when compared to modern Zelda games.

I almost beated Link To the Past. Good, but it's not very intuitive. Sometimes I didn't know what to do or where to go.
I've heard, previous two games are even worse in that regard.
What about later ones?

The sequel to Twilight Princess that never was. A wasted potential for this series's return to form.

Good, but it's not very intuitive. Sometimes I didn't know what to do or where to go.
That's part of why i like this game so much actually. It doesn't hold your hand and lets you figure things out on your own.

Wii u could of been something huge, especially since it's the first HD console