Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marine threatens to shoot “chinks” — “China will pay for what they have done to this country”

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

WASHINGTON — A Marine who posted a video online in which he uses slurs against Chinese people and threatens to shoot them when he deploys with the fleet is now under investigation, the Marine Corps said.

They're the ultimate puppet.
I guess China would pay the price as Iraq did with their weapons of mass destruction lie.

white degen seething at chongs

Low iq meat puppet, i would wager even money that he own at least 5 products made in china, if he kills them all, who will make stuff for this cretin.

Based. I hate chinks, they are the scum of the earth and should be exterminated. They destroy their own country as well as pumping pollution into the air and garbage into the sea. Most of the garbage in the ocean comes from a few rivers, all located in China.
They are invading my home country, Australia, and slowly wiping out our people and our culture. Give them a few more decades and we'll become more Asian than White. They are a pest, like a swarm of locusts that destroys a crop field and moves on to the next.

That’s a bad case of bug eyes for a white

Based crayon eater
Based. I hate chinks, they are the scum of the earth and should be exterminated. They destroy their own country as well as pumping pollution into the air and garbage into the sea. Most of the garbage in the ocean comes from a few rivers, all located in China.
To add to that- they developed some of the most modern dystopian shit (social score, "pod" apartaments, culture of working yourself to death for free, "bugman" culture etc.) that now our jewish "benefactors" are trying to copy-paste onto western countries. Fuck chinks, they're no better than niggers to me.

spanish flu came from kansas
They are invading my home country, Australia, and slowly wiping out our people and our culture. Give them a few more decades and we'll become more Asian than White. They are a pest, like a swarm of locusts that destroys a crop field and moves on to the next.
fuck you faggot, where do you live, come fight me bitch

That’s a bad case of bug eyes for a white
Lmao ikr that's the first thing i noticed. It's like this mofo is high 24/7 .
Based chink bois. I hope chadsturlia gets YELLOWED.

They already own most of Canada and colonized British Columbia so I know this homo nation is getting yellowed (if the islamic immigrants don't outbreed and start warring with them.)

spanish flu came from kansas

fuck you faggot, where do you live, come fight me bitch
where is you at. i is comming wid da chopper to smoke yo black ass

BRB gymMAXXing to join the marines.
didn't know they where this based.

Based crayon eater

To add to that- they developed some of the most modern dystopian shit (social score, "pod" apartaments, culture of working yourself to death for free, "bugman" culture etc.) that now our jewish "benefactors" are trying to copy-paste onto western countries. Fuck chinks, they're no better than niggers to me.
Tbh as a Chink I had to agree. I am literally a Chink living Toronto and I can guarantee that they are literal hypocrites. Their hive mind is perfect for the Jew weaponized programming, making them the "Uruk-Hai" for the Dark Lord Jew while the nigger orcs are phasing out.

what are the odds his uniform was made in china :lul: but based tbh

just another fucking drone who thinks he's a hero and his nation is for the good

The average JBWmaxxer

I mean the usa has the dumbest most brainwashed people on earth. They're practically a terrorist nation so this doesn't surprise me. China won't hesitate twice to nuke their ass

You should hate the Chinese Government not the average Chinese Ricemen.

okay environmental braindead zombie

okay environmental braindead zombie
Let me guess, you're the type of person who thinks that western countries are the ones that contribute the most to the destruction of the environment. Well I've got some news for you, that's not true. How can the countries that have the best environmental protection laws, fund the most clean energy as well as do the best job at disposing waste be responsible for environmental destruction?
I do hate the Chinese government. But I also acknowledge that the mentality of the average Chinese citizen leaves much to be desired. If you watch this video you will understand what I mean. Chinese people who move to other countries also display the exact same behaviour so how exactly is it exclusively a problem with the Chinese government?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PPP7sRlHEE&t=674s

Last edited:
Let me guess, you're the type of person who thinks that western countries are the ones that contribute the most to the destruction of the environment. Well I've got some news for you, that's not true. How can the countries that have the best environmental protection laws, fund the most clean energy as well as do the best job at disposing waste be responsible for environmental destruction?
you talk like you're so special and clearly just assuming how i think based on my race and have no idea where im coming from and have no idea of the fact that global warming is a made up agenda by the elites in order to put us into more taxes and live a much more shittier lives in order to save the planet which is utter bullshit as we humans can't even save ourselves and to think about saving the planet is a very arrogant and clearly what morons like you think.

You have to know that earth is a self healing organism it has survived much more brutal events like ice age, asteroids, tectonic shifts and you seriously think that some melting ice is going to doom us all?tbh ngl, humans are fucked but the planet will be fine

What Australian culture?

Based crayon eater

Marines have the lowest average IQ.

The only reason China produces so much pollution is because all the wealthy countries outsourced their pollution to China. Holy shit @ your low IQ. Also Australia needs to be wiped off the map.

View attachment 353506

WASHINGTON — A Marine who posted a video online in which he uses slurs against Chinese people and threatens to shoot them when he deploys with the fleet is now under investigation, the Marine Corps said.
BÆŠËD
fuck CCP gooks. Nuke Beijing
King
Based crayon eater

Chinks already experimenting on fetuses. fuckers will make mutant gigachangs in the future
cope average Chinese riceman is retarded drone. I have lived near flushing and have known many Asians. have had Asian friend and in the end they are all lifeless drone consoomers with no personality and bluepilled as fuck at least the ones in the USA
The only reason China produces so much pollution is because all the wealthy countries outsourced their pollution to China. Holy shit @ your low IQ. Also Australia needs to be wiped off the map.
yeah this is true. but gooks still shit people. I dislike em very much
would have been best had Japan succeeded in exterminating them

Last edited:
you talk like you're so special and clearly just assuming how i think based on my race and have no idea where im coming from and have no idea of the fact that global warming is a made up agenda by the elites in order to put us into more taxes and live a much more shittier lives in order to save the planet which is utter bullshit as we humans can't even save ourselves and to think about saving the planet is a very arrogant and clearly what morons like you think.

You have to know that earth is a self healing organism it has survived much more brutal events like ice age, asteroids, tectonic shifts and you seriously think that some melting ice is going to doom us all?tbh ngl, humans are fucked but the planet will be fine
I never said that stopping global warming would "save the planet". You said that I should stop assuming what you think but now your arguing against something I never said. Stopping global warming is not about the planet, it's about the human race. Even if we raise the global temperature it's not going to harm the Earth itself at all. But it will harm everything living on it. Yes, humans are fucked but the planet will be fine.
Regarding if global warming is true or not, you can save that discussion for it's own thread.
You fucking retard. Do you not realise that the pollution doesn't just come from China manufacturing goods for western countries? For example, China burns more coal then the rest of the world combined. Also China is worst plastic polluter of the oceans by far.
Even if you were right it doesn't make them any less responsible. At the end of the day they were the ones who agreed to manufacture these goods for western countries. If manufacturing stayed in western countries we would have better quality products without the pollution and environment destruction, because we actually have laws protecting the environment.
If Australia was wiped off the map where would all the Chinks go to to leave their shithole of a country then?
What Australian culture?
Australian culture is largely British culture.

Last edited:
I never said that stopping global warming would "save the planet". You said that I should stop assuming what you think but now your arguing against something I never said. Stopping global warming is not about the planet, it's about the human race. Even if we raise the global temperature it's not going to harm the Earth itself at all. But it will harm everything living on it. Yes, humans are fucked but the planet will be fine.
Regarding if global warming is true or not, you can save that discussion for it's own thread.

You fucking retard. Do you not realise that the pollution doesn't just come from China manufacturing goods for western countries? For example, China burns more coal then the rest of the world combined. Also China is worst plastic polluter of the oceans by far.
Even if you were right it doesn't make them any less responsible. At the end of the day they were the ones who agreed to manufacture these goods for western countries. If manufacturing stayed in western countries we would have better quality products without the pollution and environment destruction, because we actually have laws protecting the environment.
If Australia was wiped off the map where would all the Chinks go to to leave their shithole of a country then?
what makes you wanna save a nation or your people if you were been treated like shit?

what makes you wanna save a nation or your people if you were been treated like shit?
Compare the quality of life in China to that of Australia. I'm better of in a country that hasn't been invaded by chinks.

This

based and crayonpilled