Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Marijuana THC Weed Cannabis

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Cannabis is a good cope for incels, its an anti depressant and grows brain cells. its a good cope for loneliness if you are a schizocel because you hear voices talking to you when youre high.

Cannabis is a good cope for incels, its an anti depressant and grows brain cells. its a good cope for loneliness if you are a schizocel because you hear voices talking to you when youre high.
kek

>grows brain cells
This is your brains on dope.

it's legit. Feel like I'm in a dream world on Weed.

>grows brain cells
This is your brains on dope.
There have been multiple studies that show that cannabis grows brain cells specifically in the hippopotamus region. I dont buy into jew anti drug propaganda

You're confusing weed with crack.

There have been multiple studies that show that cannabis grows brain cells specifically in the hippopotamus region. I dont buy into jew anti drug propaganda
Can you give me a link to the paper where they say that Cannabis promotes neurogenesis?

everyone I know who has done drugs is more successful than me

ie: employed

Drugs are a cope pushed by the jews to turn you into a dependent junkie.

As far as I know weed does not make braincells grow.

Your brain cells live a very long time but don’t reproduce

Drugs are a cope pushed by the jews to turn you into a dependent junkie.
the jews push psychiatric drugs and are against drugs such as cannabis, lsd and magic mushrooms because they increase your awareness make you see the truth