Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "March against mysoginists"

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
FB IMG 15349434616305275

What the fuck is this shit

59D00C73 8D55 4088 958B 7F0D61D76245

I dare You to rip it off and tear it up.

Lmao at the fedora. Not even the least self aware white knight neckbeard wears it anymore.

"Melbourne" it's over for Ozziecels

WELL WELL WELL I REALLY HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS THERE

Stick a kekistan flag over it

What a bunch of cucks.

I much prefer letting them have their marches where they're the ones who look like wackos while we win at the ballot box and by the virulency of our ideas.

It's strange how little self-awareness these people have. I'm in disbelief, to be honest. They have SO many misandrists on their side but... what? That doesn't count?

>Melbourne
>other flyer is in Chinese
:lul::lul::lul: why am I not surprised :lul::lul::lul:

Let's crash that shit.

I hope no drives a van into that march, that would be absolutely terrible.

>Melbourne
>other flyer is in Chinese
:lul::lul::lul: why am I not surprised :lul::lul::lul:

I have a theory why Australia is such a hellhole for Incels. It was founded by the British as a penal colony - we basically just sent all our criminals there, and so the current population all descend from thug chads. Australia is hybristophilia on a national scale.

Most likely a poser posted it.

I wonder how can some incels support this shitty (((left))) even if it discriminate them fully supporting feminist agenda against "meezogenysts".

stick a Pol Pot sticker on it and write to 'death to women and jews'
I wonder how can some incels support this shitty (((left))) even if it discriminate them fully supporting feminist agenda against "meezogenysts".

it depends on the kind of left. Nazbols like me are considered LITERAL FASCISTS by most leftists.

stick a Pol Pot sticker on it and write to 'death to women and jews'

it depends on the kind of left. Nazbols like me are considered LITERAL FASCISTS by most leftists.
Indeed I was talking about today mainstream liberal "left", Nazbols are my bros.

March against sub8s*

probably one of the ones from /r/inceltears who got triggered from something that was said here. A good guess would probably be the cuck whos constantly on the subreddit, think his username starts with m something, or it could be the other annoying pregnant cunt femoid and her cuck husband who act all high and mighty
"Melbourne" it's over for Ozziecels
holy shit i didnt even fucking realise the location until u mentioned it.

Fuck my country, im sick of living here because its full of chads and stacies and its getting way too lefty and cucky.

I dont live in melbourne ( thank god) but from what ive heard on news and shit, its gotten really really bad now. It seems to be cuck central there

Last edited:
@SmugMohito Found a place for you to ER

I've literally never seen someone wear a fedora in real life, I've only seen it from normies trying to make fun of virgin guys.
Lmao at the fedora. Not even the least self aware white knight neckbeard wears it anymore.

"far-right creeps"

numales are such faggots.

How can we crash it? Police and soldiers of the far left are going to be everywhere. Even the greasiest /pol/tard can take on a numale but an army of them is too much. Same for dykes.

How can we crash it? Police and soldiers of the far left are going to be everywhere. Even the greasiest /pol/tard can take on a numale but an army of them is too much. Same for dykes.
NRM have showed up and fought anti-fascists before, police couldn't do much about it. Same for the golden dawn

NRM have showed up and fought anti-fascists before, police couldn't do much about it. Same for the golden dawn
I'm not going in. If I'm going to destroy my future then it's going to be because I went ER and took the lives away from a bunch of Staceys and model tier chads. Not because I terrorized ugly landwhales and their miserable orbiters.

You won't see them marching against Chad though

Nobody cares what those blue-haired whales have to say, it would be like incels organising a march against roasties.

I have a theory why Australia is such a hellhole for Incels. It was founded by the British as a penal colony - we basically just sent all our criminals there, and so the current population all descend from thug chads. Australia is hybristophilia on a national scale.
Philosopher level theory. Technically population thERe share the same ancestors. Imagine a place full of chads genes. We don't simply survive at that place

I dont live in melbourne ( thank god) but from what ive heard on news and shit, its gotten really really bad now. It seems to be cuck central there

Serious question; is there any city left in Australia that isn’t ultra left-wing (excluding underdeveloped towns)? It’s fucking insane, I’d like to hear of a place like that and consider giving it a try...Adelaide maybe?

Serious question; is there any city left in Australia that isn’t ultra left-wing (excluding underdeveloped towns)? It’s fucking insane, I’d like to hear of a place like that and consider giving it a try...Adelaide maybe?
anywhere but melbourne and sydney

carpet bombs, find an incel who has a pilot's license and moneymaxxed, drop dynamite from above

Triggered because I look like Pepe irl and that's why I'm incel.

Leave it up, this is good advertising for us.

We in the news now.

We on lightposts now.

We president now.