Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Marc lepiner admirer arrested writing on a blog 'inciting hate against women '

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

Police arrest "admirer" of Polytechnique shooter

Jean-Claude Rochefort, a self proclaimed men's rights activist, was also arrested 10 years ago and charged with uttering threats on his blog just days before a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the murders.

Christopher Curtis, Montreal Gazette

Updated: December 6, 2019

1106-city-polyremember.jpg

Share Adjust Comment Print

Police arrested a blogger Friday in connection to a series of posts inciting hatred against women and writing favourably about Marc Lépine — the man who murdered 14 women at École Polytechnique in 1989.

Jean-Claude Rochefort, 70, appeared in court Friday where he was charged with inciting hate against women. This is related to blog posts he wrote under a pseudonym.
His arrested came just hours before a ceremony commemorating the victims of the Polytechnique massacre.
Rochefort was also arrested 10 years ago and charged with uttering threats on his blog just days before a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the murders. Police say he’s an anti-feminist and an admirer of Lépine.
Back then, in posts published under the alias Rick Flashman — who called himself a men’s rights activist — Rochefort wrote that Lépine is a folk hero whose actions are part of “chess match” against feminism.

These latest charges come after an investigation involving detectives from the department’s Prévention et sécurité urbaine unit along with technicians from its cyber crimes division. Police confiscated computer equipment from Rocherfort’s home.
Rochefort will be detained until his bail hearing Monday.

Last edited:
Nowhere is safe :feelsmega:

We're ok though, we only advocate violence in Minecraft

We're ok though, we only advocate violence in Minecraft
whats funny is that, that man didnt even advocated for violence, he literally just wrote favorably of ML and made 'hate posts' against women

Only women can admire serial killers.
I saw on TV, many women going to Riker's Island to visit their boyfriends.
Bus loads and bus loads of them.

Damn cringe police
Let the man blog in peace

Theyre killinjg free speech

HES AN OLD FUCKIN MAN

Just a daily reminder that thought is crime

whats funny is that, that man didnt even advocated for violence, he literally just wrote favorably of ML and made 'hate posts' against women
jfl

JFL @ anyone who thinks that Cuckanada is a free country.

Just a daily reminder that thought is crime
If it belongs to a man. A slut's thought is "OMG YOU'RE SO BRAVE FOR SPEAKING YOU MIND"
--
Good night, beloved buddy boyos, wish I can give you some of the figs I'm having, figs are my favorite fruitcope.

hating women is aperantly a cirme now o.0

Is he the one who owns that website that writes things in the name of Lepine?

@Weston404
Free speech is such a joke.
If they can arrest someone for false motive, imagine what they would do next.

The U.S. is woefully behind other Western countries on many issues, but free speech is where the U.S. is a leader.

This would almostly certainly run afoul of Brandenburg v. Ohio if that happened in burgerland.

Canadacels are fucked. Even uttering a word that can be perceived anti-woman will get them arrested.

I remember some canuck on this forum posted that he was visited by RCMP because of his posts on here and /r/braincels (back when it existed).

This is a dangerous slippery slope and an ominous precedent.

If authorities can now arrest and charge you with the vague crime of "inciting hatred", we're on the verge of becoming a de facto dictatorship in the west.

Almost anything can be twisted and interpreted as "inciting", if you dig deep enough. Even this post can be interpreted as being supportive of Jean-Claude Rochefort, and thus "inciting hatred" against women. This is the strategy leftists are now employing to skirt the rule of law and enforce their edicts against people they don't like or disagree with.

This is a dangerous slippery slope and an ominous precedent.

If authorities can now arrest and charge you with the vague crime of "inciting hatred", we're on the verge of becoming a de facto dictatorship in the west.

Almost anything can be twisted and interpreted as "inciting", if you dig deep enough. Even this post can be interpreted as being supportive of Jean-Claude Rochefort, and thus "inciting hatred" against women. This is the strategy leftists are now employing to skirt the rule of law and enforce their edicts against people they don't like or disagree with.

Soon there will be thought crimes.

There already is. Jews and Israel are immune from criticism in Canada. Even questioning the historical veracity of the details of the holocaust amounts to anti-Semitism. Bring up the fact that white phosphorous was used against Palestinians and that Israel barred all journalists from entering the AO of the massacre so pictures would not be taken? You're a filthy anti-Semite. Doing so publicly in any way is social and career suicide.

Pretty soon we'll all be moving to dark web forums so we can speak freely

Soon there will be thought crimes.
What mystifies me is how these leftists either don't notice, or don't care, about how Orwellian their policies are. They're proving Orwell's predictions.

Yes, and the feminists reported my account to the Quebec frogs, because I was reposting his Blackpill truth. They even tried to ban this website!

Yes, and the feminists reported my account to the Quebec frogs, because I was reposting his Blackpill truth. They even tried to ban this website!
Wait don't you also have one?
I see they removed your blog.

"Unintentional bachelors"

Many of the notes signed by Rick Flashman were fully included in a forum widely consulted by the "incels", these "unintentional singles" who gather on the Internet to utter their hatred towards women, has been able to see La Presse in recent weeks. Marc Lépine and other mass murderers who have targeted women are abundantly described in glorious terms.

"This type of forum is difficult to close, because they are often hosted outside Quebec, where the SPVM and the Sûreté du Québec do not necessarily have jurisdiction," said Jean-Philippe Décary-Mathieu, head of Cybersecurity at Commissionaires du Québec.
In addition, we enter the slippery field of freedom of expression, and often, the suspects are skilled with technology and know how to cover their tracks. "

In 2009, the police also had difficulty blocking the violent publications of Rochefort.

His blog of the day had ceased to be powered on December 4, 2009, the day of his arrest for death threats against women and illegal possession of firearms.
Rochefort never acknowledged being the author, even if the police found at the time at his place a list of pseudonyms and passwords including those of Rick Flashman.