Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Marc Lepine, the greatest incel shooter of all time?

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
While most of us know of Elliot Rodger and maybe even Alek Minassian or Christopher Harper-Mercer, the name Marc Lepine is much less familiar. However, it can be argued that Lepine is the most successful incel shooter of all time.

Marc Lepine was born Gamil Gharbi in Montreal. His mother was a white coalburner who like most white women, had a child with a Muslim man, and an Algerian in particular. Lepine's father beat his mother often, and even beat his son so hard it left marks on his face that lasted more than a week. Eventually, his mother took him and divorced the man, and ultimately he never saw his father again. After changing his name to Marc Lepine due to the negative reception of his Arab heritage, he took a great interest in the military, idolizing Adolf Hitler and desiring to join the Canadian army. Eventually, Lepine went to college, where he was described like many other incels as shy and reserved. He was known for his anti-feminist stances, arguing that women had a better role in the home and shouldn't pursue careers. After getting a 100% on his computer science final, he was rejected by Montreal's Polytechnic University - he would go on to blame his rejection on the fact that female STEM students were stealing spots from men as well as jobs.

It was at this point that Lepine decided to take action. Over the course of a few months, he hatched a plan to conduct a shooting at the uni which rejected him. Purchasing a Ruger Mini-14 (an AR-15 but with a wooden casing) he scouted out the school and began to write his farewell note to his mother, and bought her a present. The attack happened on 12/6/1989, with Lepine entering a classroom in the school. He ordered that all the men leave the room, and after all 50 men were expelled, he promptly executed all the remaining women. He would kill five more women before killing himself. Ultimately, he killed 14 females, and then killed himself.

---------------------------------------

Here's why Lepine is better than Rodger. First of all, Lepine had no serious mental issues like Rodger. He lacked Elliot's narcissism, never making any attempt to write a manifesto or record himself speaking out against women or society. He did write a small suicide letter justifying his motives, including his disdain for feminism, which he thought was ruining the world and screwing men out of success. While psychologists have attempted to label Lepine as having a mental illness posthumously, there is no evidence he had one and he was never diagnosed with anything.

Furthermore, Lepine never killed any other males in the shooting, although he did wound a few. He was extremely careful in his attack, ensuring he only killed women. Elliot Rodger killed more men than he did women, even though he ranted about how he wanted to enact his revenge on women alone. In fact, no incel mass shooter has had the level of efficiency Lepine did, 100% of his victims were female. Here is his final statement, not a 100,000 word manifesto like Elliot's

"Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][73] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][74] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lépine

"Nearly died today. The lack of time (because I started too late) has allowed these radical feminists to survive.
Alea iacta est.""

------------------------------------
I think it should be assumed that Marc Lepine is the most successful incel shooter, and should be honored as such.

Attachments

• 200px-Lepine_is_your_friend.png
    200px-Lepine_is_your_friend.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 102
Cho killed more men than women just like ER. 16 men to 14 women.
Lepine and Cho tied for kills of females, even tho Lepine killed only half as many people.

Never heard of this guy seems like a cool dude though.

OMFG Cho killed as many women as Lepine, and Lepine was way more efficient. He also wasn't a cringy fucking mute

Marc had truecel looks, ER did not.

There is also Mr. Seung Hui Cho. Adam Lanza was also a great shooter. Patrick Kelley was great too. the Nazi of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebod are pioneers. There are also the brothers. Tsarnaev who were great but not very prolific. and many more the idea is to make the greatest possible Damage regardless of them. people. what matters is crime. the sensation of doing something spooky for the industrial society but fun for the reality

He only killed women, he's MGTOW if anything.

Michael Ryan and Cho are the greatest incel shooters.

220px Stephen Craig Paddock
90% sure he was a glow in the dark, but if Paddock was one of us then he has the highest score by far

Marc loses points for being half French tbh.
Tristan van der Vlis is also pretty good, don't think he would be getting any:

Last edited:
The martyr St. Marc Lepine.

Wasn't there a user named SaintMarcLepine? What happened to that guy?

proto-Incel era shooter. He was the first. Hails.

in fact he predated the Columbine shooters by a decade. that's something of note.

Based Lepine. Respect.

High quality post OP. It was a delightful read.

While most of us know of Elliot Rodger and maybe even Alek Minassian or Christopher Harper-Mercer, the name Marc Lepine is much less familiar. However, it can be argued that Lepine is the most successful incel shooter of all time.

Marc Lepine was born Gamil Gharbi in Montreal. His mother was a white coalburner who like most white women, had a child with a Muslim man, and an Algerian in particular. Lepine's father beat his mother often, and even beat his son so hard it left marks on his face that lasted more than a week. Eventually, his mother took him and divorced the man, and ultimately he never saw his father again. After changing his name to Marc Lepine due to the negative reception of his Arab heritage, he took a great interest in the military, idolizing Adolf Hitler and desiring to join the Canadian army. Eventually, Lepine went to college, where he was described like many other incels as shy and reserved. He was known for his anti-feminist stances, arguing that women had a better role in the home and shouldn't pursue careers. After getting a 100% on his computer science final, he was rejected by Montreal's Polytechnic University - he would go on to blame his rejection on the fact that female STEM students were stealing spots from men as well as jobs.

It was at this point that Lepine decided to take action. Over the course of a few months, he hatched a plan to conduct a shooting at the uni which rejected him. Purchasing a Ruger Mini-14 (an AR-15 but with a wooden casing) he scouted out the school and began to write his farewell note to his mother, and bought her a present. The attack happened on 12/6/1989, with Lepine entering a classroom in the school. He ordered that all the men leave the room, and after all 50 men were expelled, he promptly executed all the remaining women. He would kill five more women before killing himself. Ultimately, he killed 14 females, and then killed himself.

---------------------------------------

Here's why Lepine is better than Rodger. First of all, Lepine had no serious mental issues like Rodger. He lacked Elliot's narcissism, never making any attempt to write a manifesto or record himself speaking out against women or society. He did write a small suicide letter justifying his motives, including his disdain for feminism, which he thought was ruining the world and screwing men out of success. While psychologists have attempted to label Lepine as having a mental illness posthumously, there is no evidence he had one and he was never diagnosed with anything.

Furthermore, Lepine never killed any other males in the shooting, although he did wound a few. He was extremely careful in his attack, ensuring he only killed women. Elliot Rodger killed more men than he did women, even though he ranted about how he wanted to enact his revenge on women alone. In fact, no incel mass shooter has had the level of efficiency Lepine did, 100% of his victims were female. Here is his final statement, not a 100,000 word manifesto like Elliot's

"Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][73] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][74] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lépine

"Nearly died today. The lack of time (because I started too late) has allowed these radical feminists to survive.
Alea iacta est.""

------------------------------------
I think it should be assumed that Marc Lepine is the most successful incel shooter, and should be honored as such.
No one can refute that he was successful at what he did that day.

Lepine is still based obviously, but yeah, the best is Cho. You could argue that Stephen paddock could’ve been, because he shot up a concert, an event that was largely populated by females/ normies/chads/ sexhavers