Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marc Lepine: Canada incel culture "most advanced" in the world

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Tuesday, 12 November 2019
CANADA HAS THE MOST ADVANCED INCEL CULTURE IN THE WORLD

Be proud, Canada got the most advanced incel culture in the world. It is a fact, they are brilliant, merciless, badasses, they want to know nothing and to learn nothing, so in a way they are uncorruptibles. In a way they usher the apocalypse, they are the true Kings of the Sixth Extinction, and if you are afraid of them, maybe you got something to feel guilty about?

Welp boys looks like we're now kings :feelzez:
Bout time all this suffering pays off

Speaking of Marc Lepine

We need more heroes tbh

Marc Lepine fought against the feminist Jew World Order.

Canada is only a feminist stronghold because of the Jew!

@NeetSupremacist

Your home country doesn't have that many Jews:

Morocco also expelled Jews and is a #based country for the beheading of those Danish sluts.

Lepine had a very impressive score with surprisingly few friendly fire casulties that makes ER look like an ill-prepared amateur.

Kek
I smonk angle dust

Murder is never the answer tho

MArk Lepine must be the main saint and not Elliot Rodger

Most Canadians have never heard of this guy, lmao. He was a nobody: the true fate of all incels.

Tuesday, 12 November 2019

Be proud, Canada got the most advanced incel culture in the world. It is a fact, they are brilliant, merciless, badasses, they want to know nothing and to learn nothing, so in a way they are uncorruptibles. In a way they usher the apocalypse, they are the true Kings of the Sixth Extinction, and if you are afraid of them, maybe you got something to feel guilty about?
i heard toronto is fem worship central, no wonder canada’s incels are high up as they are

I agree. I shun murder
Feminists use police & white knights as proxys for violence against sub8s though....At least you could wish that Putin could nuke a Slut Walk or tallfags are sent to fight war in the Far East and die from nuclear war.