Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Map of Cucked Nations: Criminalization of Marital Rape.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
All nations in red are cucked: "marital rape" is criminalized.
[UWSL]mar·i·tal rape[/UWSL]
[UWSL]/ˈmerədl rāp/ noun rape committed by the person to whom the victim is married.[/UWSL]
They just want roasties to be allowed to make your marriage a dead bedroom while you perpetually betabuxx for them.
This is proof enough you should never have an arranged marriage in any western nation. @Transcended Trucel

File:Marital rape criminalized map.svg
Screenshot5

Screenshot6

Proud to be a Bangladeshi.:smonk:
@highinhibition @truefaithneworder

India and Bangladesh fans go mad in Birmingham - YouTube

Damn. Almost every country has it especially the first world ones.

Based China tbh.

the concept of marital rape is cucked. only whites can make shits like that.

i wish i can rape hot foids

What's the point of marriage if you don't have ready and on-demand access to sex?
Lol this. Marital rape sounds like an oxymoron. Legally its hard af to prove anyway. But cucked countries where this shit is criminalized all believe the women's story.
This is proof enough you should never have a marriage in any western nation. @Transcended Trucel[/USER

[/QUOTE]
Corrected

imagine marrying in 2021 when you can't even touch your wife without risking jail and then divorce rapes you to have sex with chad 24/7 jfl

imagine marrying in 2021 when you can't even touch your wife without risking jail and then divorce rapes you to have sex with chad 24/7 jfl
Work till 40years old, get forced into marriage by society, sleep with wife, get jailed for rape, divorce now ex-wife takes all your belongings, get raped in jail for being a rapist

Standard life playthrough patch 2021

Whites are cucks what else is new

Work till 40years old, get forced into marriage by society, sleep with wife, get jailed for rape, divorce now ex-wife takes all your belongings, get raped in jail for being a rapist

Standard life playthrough patch 2021

They just want roasties to be allowed to make your marriage a dead bedroom while you perpetually betabuxx for them.
This is proof enough you should never have an arranged marriage in any western nation. @Transcended Trucel

File:Marital rape criminalized map.svgView attachment 507736

View attachment 507738

Brutal, and many foids if they don't like their arranged husband might accuse him of rape in the future :feelsree:.

Soon they will criminalize looking at your wife in a sexual way :feelsclown:.

View attachment 507738

its time for a cigarette I have asthma though fuck this fucking shit of existence

How is marriage not literally a form of lifelong consent?

JFL at this world.

View attachment 507738

Meh, any man who gets married is a gigaretard anyway.

Over for my cuck country
I feel like muslims here are bunch of retarded fakecels when they can get married ( I've seen subhuman muslims marrying decent girls in their countries) n they get to have unlimited rape sex with their wives
why are these guys on this forum?

Concept of marital rape blows my mind. Perpetual consent was given when she agreed to marry him.

Not only is this now law, but normies defend it mindlessly, some of them not even realizing the implications for when they themselves get married to a roastie until it is much too late. Gigacucked.

Over for my cuck country
I feel like muslims here are bunch of retarded fakecels when they can get married ( I've seen subhuman muslims marrying decent girls in their countries) n they get to have unlimited rape sex with their wives
why are these guys on this forum?
remember LMS equation: they compensate with higher requirements for money and status when most Muslim nations have high youth unemployment.

Most Muslims here are from the west or very secular nations: what happens there doesn’t apply here.

Some of those red countries like in Central Asia don't really enforce their Martial Rape laws all that well, so this map is a bit deceiving, sort of like Prostitution.