Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Many Such Cases!

He needs to take the blackpill already and stop thinking random foids are different
>b-but she said she liked me
Was she sucking your cock? If not then she doesn't like you

The fate of an oneitiscel

Don't get me wrong, this is a totally possible scenario, but it's hard for me to trust 4troon/reddit stories

He needs to take the blackpill already and stop thinking random foids are different

Normies will never know the pain of being incel. There is literally no worse fate in life and we are living it. The most essential of human needs, unattainable.

Tbf he kind of set himself up for that one. Obsessing over a girl who's probably only spoken to him a few times, dedicating lots of his time making something for her just based on a off comment, and then going to her house in the middle of the night. Either Larp or retardation
Don't get me wrong, this is a totally possible scenario, but it's hard for me to trust 4troon/reddit stories

and then going to her house in the middle of the night
He was talking about stumbling upon her OnlyFans and finding a video of her taking dick

He was talking about stumbling upon her OnlyFans and finding a video of her taking dick
Oh I guess I'm retarded. Well regardless my point still stands

He subbed to an OnlyFans, therefore he deserves all his pain.

probably larp, it's a chan greentext

Normies will never know the pain of being incel. There is literally no worse fate in life and we are living it. The most essential of human needs, unattainable.
Perfectly Put.

I am not christian but when they say :"the purpose of life is love" they are right :feelsrope:

The fate of an oneitiscel
Just like me
Yeah, I figured that out the hard way.
Yeah, a lot of them are larps.
It is literally the worst form of torture ever conceived.
Tbf he kind of set himself up for that one. Obsessing over a girl who's probably only spoken to him a few times, dedicating lots of his time making something for her just based on a off comment, and then going to her house in the middle of the night. Either Larp or retardation
You must not know how oneitus works, my guy.
He subbed to an OnlyFans, therefore he deserves all his pain.
Had to of been a horrible realization.

So many innocent hearts destroyed by the animality of women

who posts on that twitter account?

They have no idea how brutal it is to be deprived of such core essential needs. They'd rope so goddamn fast in our shoes

Men are the innocent sex.

Women are vicious and incredibly perverted.

It's a 4chan green text. Fake and gay