Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many people seem to be TRYING to get offended

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Drama queens seem to go out of their own way to get offended, like, they visit blackpill sites where people are known to have socially unacceptable views and theories because them sites encourage free speech yet them types of people STILL choose to visit them type of websites with no plans of joining, they just want to look for something to get offended about, one example is the CuckTears community.

where's that classic image, "I visited a site full of things I don't like and now I am upset. how could this happen to me?"

where's that classic image, "I visited a site full of things I don't like and now I am upset. how could this happen to me?"
Maybe sum ogcels have it @FinnCel

Drama queens seem to go out of their own way to get offended, like, they visit blackpill sites where people are known to have socially unacceptable views and theories because them sites encourage free speech yet them types of people STILL choose to visit them type of websites with no plans of joining, they just want to look for something to get offended about, one example is the CuckTears community.
Everyone is always trying to get offended for the past twenty years. Look on tv the news is talking about petty politics or getting angry over small actions that don’t reflect a whole community.

never heard of that "classic image"

never heard of that "classic image"
it was at the top of braincels a few times, and a few other subs that frequently got brigaded (r/consumeproduct, r/coomer etc). can't find it now though

that's pretty much social justice warriors today, go to the most obscure sites and get offended

That's Reddit in a nutshell, they absolutely insist on getting offended so they can embark on yet another vapid ideological crusade; these soy guzzlers trying to convince themselves that their stupid little lives have some semblance of purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back