Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Many oldschool philosophers and educators opinions on foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
A few examples?

Aristotle, you know, the guy who did some math shit or somethin. he knew. “A proper wife should be as obedient as a slave”

martin Luther, said foids were either wives or prostitutes

“Nature intended women as slaves” from napoleon bonaparte

even Confucius wrote that a hundred toilets were not worth a single testicle

not gonna link any cucked websites so just search for yourself

How long until soyciety writes these figures out of history books

but that's misogynistic

Why can't I see the original post?

Why can't I see the original post?
Scroll to the top of the page. The format of the OP for the threads in the must-read content section is listed at the top in a different format than the rest of the posts.

Napoléon also said 'women are knitters' lol, and who could forget Einstein telling his first wife, by letter, that if she doesn't wash, cook, and clean the house every day he's gonna leave her :feelskek:

Rousseau was based. He was enlightenment cuck but if you read Emile he had some good ideas
Always justify the burdens you impose upon girls but impose them anyway... . They must be thwarted from an early age... . They must be exercised to constraint, so that it costs them nothing to stifle all their fantasies to submit them to the will of others." Other quotes consist of "closed up in their houses

Last edited: