Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Many of us here will be incel and blackpilled for life. But how many?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
It's not absurd to say that certain users here change after a while. This being by either them ascending, moving to a different site, or killing themselves. However for those who won't do such things and are just existing/coping along through this site I ask you: Do you truly have 100% confidence that you will die a single virgin? Do you believe all avenues of a happy life are lost forever now?

If you aren't to kill yourself(which let's face it most won't actually ever do) then do you see yourself being incel up to your old age until death? I personally am not going to kill myself but the possibility of me being incel my whole life is something I can definitely see happening.

Some here will become cucks. Some will join MGTOW(MSTOW). And some will remain, still blackpilled on reality(as should be). Either way I just can't help but ponder our futures. Obviously being incel isn't a choice and I'm not trying to imply otherwise, I'm just wondering if anyone else has these same thoughts as well.

Do you truly have 100% confidence that you will die a single virgin?

betabuxxing is a choice for some

but rather incel than cuck

I believe I'll die lonely virgin

I have 100% confidence that I will die a virgin

60% are fakecels (slayers.co)
20% will become cucks
10% will rope
10% will stay truecels until the bitter end

Last edited:
I will die never being with a girl of her own choosing, I'll be incel until I rot in the ground. I'm 35 and have gone without a girlfriend this whole time. Call me a volcel for not going after landwhales and the deformed (not that they're easier to get as studies have shown) but if I've gone 1/2 my life without someone why would I settle for less than a 5 at this point especially when I've embraced the waifu laifu with a doll?

I'm generally okay with where I'm at in life. Coping is strong, but I just can never see myself in a relationship. On one hand it's hypergamy and the other is knowing what I know now I could never trust a toilet. Condom sex is pointless as I'd be super paranoid about pregnancy or diseases.

I might have a chance once I get to my thirties and move to an uncucked third world African country.
But if I stay in America, I will 100% die a virgin.

Do you truly have 100% confidence that you will die a single virgin?

Why keep yourself a permavirgin though?, I never get this logic, if you are going to die alone anyways, why not experience sex for once in your life, just pay for it once and be done with it, is it some weird pride cope thing, like you can't take pride in getting laid so you instead take pride in your "true love or nothing" stance?

Not a virgin, will I remain single yes, I am past wanting a family, it's too unrealistic, best I could do at this point is be a betabuxx cuck and I have no interest in a life of slavery, so I won't do that.

I'll likely commit suicide though, 99% chance.

I'm gonna stay here , no doubt

I'm gonna stay here
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Why keep yourself a permavirgin though?, I never get this logic, if you are going to die alone anyways, why not experience sex for once in your life, just pay for it once and be done with it, is it some weird pride cope thing, like you can't take pride in getting laid so you instead take pride in your "true love or nothing" stance?
In this context I agree. If there is legit no chance at being with a women genuinely ever then you should absolutely just pay for it so you know how it feels atleast once. The "true love or nothing" stance are for those who still hold on to hope.