Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Many of us are ruined by media evolution

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I mean, computers and video-games, internet. This things takes a lot of time and we never become what we could`ve been.
And I`m not talking about foids and being more attractive by self-development, fuck that. I mean a developed person is amazing and I respect those titans. Not normie soy-faggots though.

Without internet I would just be the village idiot, troll looking bastard that spends his excess time carving wooden sculptures with a knife and avoiding village brats who come to throw rocks at me

Media halo isn't discussed enough.

ure a titan
I carved pot pipes and traded them for pot!
(Since I couldn't afford pot... Still can't, even tho it's legal now... I just don't like it anymore)

Now I sell my pipes to hempot stores

I carved pot pipes and traded them for pot!
(Since I couldn't afford pot... Still can't, even tho it's legal now... I just don't like it anymore)

Now I sell my pipes to hempot stores
see, ure an intredasting person
are you spending thousands of hours in front of computer?

see, ure an intredasting person
are you spending thousands of hours in front of computer?
Unironically he developed a personality before the internet Era, people nowadays are a bunch of memes clumped together.

A6903957 B12F 42F3 AE4F 6E9C45BD30BB