Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many of us are here because our grandfathers did a cold approach...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
...and our grandmothers didn't have 1000 better options and 50 conversations already going on in a dating app so even if they weren't totally enamoured with him, they gave him a chance and they had milkshakes at a diner. Back then, the redpill advice of just stepping up to the plate could work.

Now however...

Satanic destruction of the family and introduction of Animalism to our Soycieties.

Only the strongest shall reproduce and get to eat

Last edited:
Man i wish prostitution was legal here :fuk::feelsbadman:

I talked to some old couples about how they met. I mean really old, like 80+. Usually, the man LITERALLY STALKED the woman. The world has gradually changed over the decades to the point that repeating what they did is a serious crime. No wonder there's an incel epidemic.

I talked to some old couples about how they met. I mean really old, like 80+. Usually, the man LITERALLY STALKED the woman. The world has gradually changed over the decades to the point that repeating what they did is a serious crime. No wonder there's an incel epidemic.
Yeah, "the chase" was seen as romantic and noble.