Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Many of my manlet friends have successfully gaymaxxed

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jesus Christ it'll never end. The cycle of hatred will never end. JESUS CHRIST ITLL NEVER END JEUSS YOU HEAR ME ITLLL NEVER ENED AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

deep down they will always crave women

It's just the way it is. I'm not like that, but it's a logical case that when someone is dumped by the opposite sex their whole life, at some point they are automatically led to look at other things. many start with femboys who look similar to women.

It's just the way it is. I'm not like that, but it's a logical case that when someone is dumped by the opposite sex their whole life, at some point they are automatically led to look at other things. many start with femboys who look similar to women.
Manlet incel -> fag -> tranny

The manlet to tranny pipeline.

If you look into it I'm sure you'll find out that a disproportionate percentage of gay men are manlets

manlets are literally becoming prison gay :lul:
Manletism is a prison and a curse from which there is no escape, and the cell is the exact size of your body.

Imagine going from wanting to fuck toilets to becoming one JFL

im short but i don't like men, nor will in the future. i want to fuck women.

Just take a dick in your ass to feel loved theory

No thanks.

I would rather rape multiple foids

Manlet incel -> fag -> tranny

The manlet to tranny pipeline.
exactly which is why it is imperative that any sort of homo/tran agenda posted here be banned immediately. Even jokes should resort in the user being banned.

Normies will literally attempt rationalize ANY delusion to avoid giving an inch of ground to blackpill arguments. Can’t believe they’re doing the “just be gay” thing sincerely, Today is certainly a cold day in hell!

manlets are literally becoming prison gay :lul:
Manletism is a prison and a curse from which there is no escape, and the cell is the exact size of your body.
Prison gay should be renamed to manlet gay :feelsrope:

Over for faggotcels

Short and or framelet men of color seem over-represented in the LGBTQ community as far as I can tell. Lots of hispanic, asian, and black homos.

Fucking brutal, I guess since they are the same height as foods they just become a bottom theory. Women are fucking wrong