Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many men around me run JBF

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I realized it so many men around me run just be first game. For example one of my friend made girlfriend when he was in elementary school and they're still dating they even engaged. JBF is basically dating a foid when she and maybe you're young and becoming her first boyfriend. Back then foids don't know their smv that much so they date boys.

It is also said foids never forget their first. It is like taking first kill in the video games. It is too late for us to run it tbh so not lifefuel for us. But lifefuel for youngercels.

It is literally meaningless if you're not first boyfriend of her. If you didn't take her virginity it's fucking over you'll get cucked
And I can say around 80% men around me run this game

too bad i'll never be any foids first :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wouldn't mind starting a relationship with some 15-year old JB who never had a BF. Good luck with that in this current age where the parents of foids are overprotective and most JB foids wants guys their age anyway. Atleast in the west.

I wouldn't mind starting a relationship with some 15-year old JB who never had a BF. Good luck with that in this current age where the parents of foids are overprotective and most JB foids wants guys their age anyway. Atleast in the west.
You supposed to begin date them when you both were young anyway

same here...20 year olds are fucking 15-16 yo girls that mog them

have been preaching this for a while lol

Idk at my school all the freshman girls were wanting seniors and juniors. Most guys in my grade didn’t have anything serious until they could drive

same here...20 year olds are fucking 15-16 yo girls that mog them

have been preaching this for a while lol
Here is different. They are at same age but they begin to date when both are same age
I mean,men are not older than girls. They are same age and both young

You need to be popular and have alot of female friends in highschool to pull that off

You need to be popular and have alot of female friends in highschool to pull that off
It is not true. At least out of my experience,here

I mean they are from same school but not popular like you said
Ok but tbh they need to have decent social life, as no foid will date bullied,friendless guy

Ok but tbh they need to have decent social life, as no foid will date bullied,friendless guy
Bullying doesn't exist here so you must be Right. It differs from country to country tbh

Bullying doesn't exist here so you must be Right

Bullying is a degenerate Western phenomenon that happens in individualistic countries. I never saw it where I come from either.

Unless you're Chad, then your face is enough to slay. But it's truly over for all friendless sub 8 males :feelsrope:

Damn you actually might have a point here, but since the internet most foids are aware of their SMV.
Its worth a shot if you are a youngcel in middle/highschool though.

Bullying is a degenerate Western phenomenon that happens in individualistic countries. I never saw it where I come from either.
Here if you try to bully someone he just stand up and fight back. guess ame in serbia(your country if im not wrong)

No it isn't, in fact, it's more widespread in Poland than in Western Europe. Not only bullying, but also harassment and ostracism. I have read studies about it, and have experimented both WE and EE education/work systems. I suffered a lot from it, and in Poland, the most.

It’s over gentlemen.

Imagine the feeling of a foid choosing you out of all guys to be the first. It’s something that’s unimaginative now.