Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many men are actually clueless

• Thread starter TheResentfulOne
  • Start date
TheResentfulOne

TheResentfulOne

Banned
-
A lot of guys actually believe that men make the first move. They themselves have never been approached so they are convinced that you have to initiate with a girl.

Say, such man is in a college class with 200 girls. Not a single one of these girls apporaches them. They consider it normal because they believe that men make the first move. It doesn't cross their mind that they are just unattractive and it's quite possible that of 200 females or even 1000 females not a single one is interested in you.

These same men use Tinder and when they don't get matches they say stuff like "There is a bug" or "This shit sucks. It's fake". They don't understand that they are just ugly and unattractive.

These men live in the past. The good ol' days of patriarchy when men were the hunters are long gone. In 2018, if a girl likes you she will show it. If you still believe in approaching then it's time you are not redpilled.

especially applies to non-white girls

they're super aggressive

when i "went out" i'd see black girls approach girls very often

mylifeistrash said:
especially applies to non-white girls

they're super aggressive

when i "went out" i'd see black girls approach girls very often

I have rarely seen girls approach guys cause they are just that picky.