Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many incels would abandon the blackpill if they received any female attention

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Specially the most edgy and "radical" ones would be the first to leave this place and never think again about the blackpill if they got a gitlfriend or had sex.

Thr blackpill doesnt need to be taken as a way to vope, but as a truth, regardless of your situation.

Wel, yeah. I don’t think this is a controversial or new statement.

Wouldn't that mean that they're not truly blackpilled then?

Not saying i am, but if you truly and fully accept the blackpill then you'll never trust your gf anyway simply because you now the truth about hypergamy, juggernaut law, etc.

Whatever, if you magically ascended somehow, what can be better? We are all here for same reason, we can't get laid. But you should always keep in mind what femoids are.

Specially the most edgy and "radical" ones would be the first to leave this place and never think again about the blackpill if they got a gitlfriend or had sex.

Thr blackpill doesnt need to be taken as a way to vope, but as a truth, regardless of your situation.

Even if you get laid or get a gf you will still know the truth and reality of this world. If i ever ascend i will never forget the fact that the foid im with wants to fuck chad.

Chad doesn't need the blackpill. He has the chadpill.

Not saying i am, but if you truly and fully accept the blackpill then you'll never trust your gf anyway simply because you now the truth about hypergamy, juggernaut law, etc.

Yes thats part of the reason I dont want to have a girlfriend.

I don't think it's possible to abandon the blackpill completely, you'd still think about it and it would effect the way you see the relationship.
"Is she actually attracted to me or am I just betabux"
"She probably did this move for Chad already"
"How many dicks did she take before me"

You would still be distrustful.

Whatever, if you magically ascended somehow, what can be better? We are all here for same reason, we can't get laid. But you should always keep in mind what femoids are.

I am here because I am blackpilled. In fact, getting laid is what blackpilled me.

Never for me.

I would remain blackpilled and bitter as I am today, all the while receiving sex. Nothing about my beliefs would change.

@Zyros you know deep down within your heart what I say is the truth.

"the most edgy and most radical ones" are larpers, ok.

also lol @ u making this thread

tbhtbh

Like it's some obscure magical idea that women want to fuck hot guys....

It's hilarious how bluepilled some people think normies are

Thr blackpill is about way more than "women fuck hot guys". Its about how looks determine so much in life even outside of the realm of sex and dating.

This place is like 80% fakecels anyways tbh

if i got a GF i would make her take the blackpill and make her spread it among other femoids especially her family members

You can't unlearn the black pill.

You can't unlearn the black pill.
Yeah i'd agree with this, you can try to deny it as a cope but ultimately once you're inundated with "The truth" it's hard to forget it lol.

I know that even if i ascend i'll always remember the black pill

I think that's very reasonable. Most here would trade anything for loving gf

Noone will get a gf if the system doesn't change

True.

no incel is going to get female sexual interest

If I ever got a female companion, yes I would abandon the incel forum, but I would never abandon the blackpill. I cannot forgot the true female personality

JFL crabs in a bucket mentality

Look, even if I ascended I'd be a mysogynist and foids disgusts me, a foid who could commit to me wouldn't change my worldview

Not that i agree with you, but if you had it your way.. How would YOU change the system?
Starters, I would wipe out normies and chads. Then, I would distribute women to incels. Women would be forced to have sex with us until their brains recalibrated to their natural state which is to serve confident males like me.

Even if you get laid or get a gf you will still know the truth and reality of this world. If i ever ascend i will never forget the fact that the foid im with wants to fuck chad.

This.

Starters, I would wipe out normies and chads. Then, I would distribute women to incels. Women would be forced to have sex with us until their brains recalibrated to their natural state which is to serve confident males like me.
You're actually a retard ngl... Zyros was right, whos this troll?

If I ever got a gf I would stop thinking about it 24/7. But it's the truth about human nature and cannot be dismissed

tbhtbh

Incel

I don't think it's possible to abandon the blackpill completely, you'd still think about it and it would effect the way you see the relationship.
"Is she actually attracted to me or am I just betabux"
"She probably did this move for Chad already"
"How many dicks did she take before me"

You would still be distrustful.
Yeah i'd agree with this, you can try to deny it as a cope but ultimately once you're inundated with "The truth" it's hard to forget it lol.

I know that even if i ascend i'll always remember the black pill
Just look at youtube, reddit, etc of all those "ex-incels" who ascended and are saying that incel rhetoric is all garbage as soon as they get a girl. Jackbud is the most famous one, for example. It is really infuriating that those types of guys are always the type to be considered too good looking to be incels anyways, if they posted here everyone always called them fakecels. If hopeless social rejection isnt your reality, it is near impossible to believe it is an actual reality for the genetically inferior men. The only good normie is a dead normie.

Just look at youtube, reddit, etc of all those "ex-incels" who ascended and are saying that incel rhetoric is all garbage as soon as they get a girl. Jackbud is the most famous one, for example. It is really infuriating that those types of guys are always the type to be considered too good looking to be incels anyways, if they posted here everyone always called them fakecels. If hopeless social rejection isnt your reality, it is near impossible to believe it is an actual reality for the genetically inferior men. The only good normie is a dead normie.

Like the top post you quoted said, if getting one girl suddenly causes you to completely abandon incel rhetoric then you were never blackpilled in the first place, just bitter that you couldn't get girls. Those aren't "ex-incels" they're "ex-failed normies".

I'm too Black Pilled to want to receive female attention. Short, bald, ugly... three strikes, I'm fucking out. Just waiting to die only because suicide is haram.

Well, true. Why would we be here if we had female attention lol. The blackpill only makes sense when you're ostracized from society and relationships.

tbhtbh

Lol one of the best videos that I've ever seen peroid

And what would you do??. If someday a girl open her legs for me and she like me I will done with this incel stuff.

Dont be stupid,boyo. We all want sex and a women . If we have that,we will say "good bye" to the incel community.

I'm currently trying to blackpill my oneitis, and if she allowed herself to be defiled by me I wouldn't change my views for her. I'm doing better than I thought I would have

Of course. We are powerless to the pussy.

Absolute fucking truth.