Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many incels feel like killing themselves due to lack of intimacy weve never felt. Would you feel worse if you did?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
My Mom has a friend at work. The friend has a 16yo son. He killed himself with a shotgun to the head.
He did this because his 15yo girlfriend dumped him. Sometimes i feel suicidal but never like that. Do you guys think if you ever got a gf and they dumped you it would be a worse feeling than what you experience now?

I was kind of smirking to myself thinking she probably dumped him because he is a weak little btch. Obviously.
I dont think i could ever pull the trigger on myself. Id easily shoot a girl but not myself.

family stops me from not committing it

No it wouldn't (feel worse), because it's a different feeling entirely. He felt loss, we're feeling craving, desperation and worthlessness. As for the suicide thing, I've cried myself to sleep many times but I could never end my own life. If I believed in an afterlife I might consider it.

I still have like 10% bluepilled hope, I guess that's my brain's survival instintcs telling me to go on a little longer. Other than that :feelsrope: is pretty much the road I'm headed.

it depends, can't feel sad over something I've never experienced. If I ever do manage to get a gf and she dumps me, it's obviously because she found a better-looking guy

This is why I want a gf and at the same time, I don't. I want the feeling of being loved / sex but with my looks, it's easy to find someone better.

The son was aware things will get worse

How the fuck would I ever know? You think I'll ever be in that situation?

Do you guys think if you ever got a gf and they dumped you it would be a worse feeling than what you experience now?
It'd be pretty fucking bad and depressing, but not as much as i am right now. Cause in that scenario, i would have gotten love, intimacy and sex. Sure, losing it would suck, but that would hurt less than NEVER getting it at all in life, like i am right now

No lol, if I could get one then I can get another, no harm done.

I wouldn’t, if I did it once then theoretically I could do it again. Plus I would have at least experienced happiness for a bit. As is I’m just stuck never having it at all