Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many incels are coping hard

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Every now an then I stumble across a thread or commetn saying "I'm below average and I need surgery" or "If I was average I would get laid". First of all, surgery only works if you have a severe deformity that needs to be rid of. If you have bad features surgery will not make them better. In fact, it might make you worse since attempting to change one feature will change your facial harmony and potentially make you look worse than before. And even if you try to improve multiple features like nose, lips, jaw it is still not certain that you will look as good as you want to simply because harmony is difficult to create/replicate.

Second, say that surgery does in fact work. At best, you are goign to be a 5.5 maybe 6 if you were lucky. Still far from Chad or chadlite. Then what? If you are in your mid 20s or 30s as an icnel you probably dont have many friends or social cirlces to meet girls at. Tinder is futile for sub 10 men nowdays as well. What are you going to do? Go to clubs and randomly approach chicks there? Even chads don't always lay bitches there on their own.

And even if you change evniroment like work, college etc. you will still have trouble making connections and shit because all these years of isolation and loneliness have severly damaged your neural pathways. You cannot connect with others and share emtions and people can smell your awakwardness and virginity from miles away. Even if you are average looking, without a solid social+sexual development by your early 20s you are doomed.

Another cope from incels is that Chad gets laid even if he is autisitc and shit. How many autistic chads do you see every day? The vast majority of 8+ men are as NT as it gets. In fact, they are usually very extroverted and confident due to years of receivign validation and positive reinforcement.

Just accept it boyos, it's over for us. There is nothing we can do. We will all rot alone no matter what we do. Only way out is the rope.

good ting i have a deformity class 3 bite hehe

TLDR; Everything is cope but the rope.

"And even if you change evniroment like work, college etc. you will still have trouble making connections and shit because all these years of isolation and loneliness have severly damaged your neural pathways. You cannot connect with others and share emtions and people can smell your awkwardness and virginity from miles away. Even if you are average looking, without a solid social+sexual development by your early 20s you are doomed."

I think most incels had at least one or two friends growing up, not many stayed in their rooms all those years with zero friends, but I have seen a few ricecels who seemed like they never had a friend in the world.

That's true

It's certainly over

It could work for some cases though

Last edited:
since alot of inces seem to espouse the NEET lifestyle htf do they think they will pay for cosmetic surgery which is considered optional and even no country with free healthcare would do it