Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manual Labor propaganda

What was the point of publishing this study? (You can choose 2)

• Get women consider sleeping with tradesmen for infertility issues while married

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • To promote the trades to young men.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • To get men to exercise .

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • To confuse normies more than before .

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

@MarquisDeSade would be confused by why this article exist too.

Most mid to big cities in the western countries have these of jobs laying around to keep them in place and never make those workers a part of a union (an organization that helps get work benefits like health insurance) and these jobs just are normie infested with people who would judge your inceldom worse than the white collar workers in a office

Don’t enter the trades just yet if you know math become some sort of engineer

Last edited:
Trades are a lot less chitty than sitting in an office 9 hours straight

yeah you work in chitty conditions, but times flies and u at least built something at the end of the day

Option 5, to get men into more manual labour jobs that foids don't want to do.

Option 5, to get men into more manual labour jobs that foids don't want to do.
that option already in play

your not thinking of doing a trade while living in a big city are you? Most trades are not real trades in those cities and in rural places you have to deal with even more normies that are cunts to you than college normies since you different from them

that option already in play

your not thinking of doing a trade while living in a big city are you? Most trades are not real trades in those cities and in rural places you have to deal with even more normies that are cunts to you than college normies since you different from them
I would only join a trade if I could join an already established team, I could do the work but the social aspects of dealing with customers and going into their homes would be a problem if going alone.

Im actually on the process of finding how to "publish" online a book about disability frauding\disability buxxing in my country. of course it will be anonymous and onion-ized(haha!).
it will be harder to put it online,than to write it.

Trades are a lot less chitty than sitting in an office 9 hours straight

yeah you work in chitty conditions, but times flies and u at least built something at the end of the day
trades are full of retarded asshole boomers with broken bodies and don't give af about safety

trades are full of retarded asshole boomers with broken bodies and don't give af about safety
Trades and white collar work are both shit. Remote work was comfy for a while but the days of that are now over due to the recession. Retail is dogshit obviously. The best jobs for a low-value omega male are manual labor jobs that require no thinking or skills, only some physical exertion at most. For example landscaper, fruit picker, snow shoveler/plow driver, delivery driver, janitor. These jobs only require being fairly physically fit, which disqualifies the majority of the population, and the remainder see these jobs as too lowly to be worth doing. But paradoxically so few people being able and willing to do these jobs has raised the wages being offered for them. I've worked a few before and you can just shut off your brain, listen to music or audiobooks or something, and mindlessly do the work. Rarely have to interact with other people if you find the right jobs. Bonus if you get paid under the table thus depriving the government of tax shekels.

Trades and white collar work are both shit. Remote work was comfy for a while but the days of that are now over due to the recession. Retail is dogshit obviously. The best jobs for a low-value omega male are manual labor jobs that require no thinking or skills, only some physical exertion at most. For example landscaper, fruit picker, snow shoveler/plow driver, delivery driver, janitor. These jobs only require being fairly physically fit, which disqualifies the majority of the population, and the remainder see these jobs as too lowly to be worth doing. But paradoxically so few people being able and willing to do these jobs has raised the wages being offered for them. I've worked a few before and you can just shut off your brain, listen to music or audiobooks or something, and mindlessly do the work. Rarely have to interact with other people if you find the right jobs. Bonus if you get paid under the table thus depriving the government of tax shekels.
hmm :feelshehe:

@MarquisDeSade would be confused by why this article exist too.

Most mid to big cities in the western countries have these of jobs laying around to keep them in place and never make those workers a part of a union (an organization that helps get work benefits like health insurance) and these jobs just are normie infested with people who would judge your inceldom worse than the white collar workers in a office

Don’t enter the trades just yet if you know math become some sort of engineer
We working poor have a joke in the United States, there's plenty of jobs everywhere but none of them pay enough money to live off of. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

i want to do manual labor and become a real men, at least the pain will make me forget my problems

Option 5

To convince retarded male wageslaves that their manual labor jobs that pay them jack shit with no health benefits makes them more verile and alpha(more sperm) than those pussy office workers and to convince them that they are REAL MEN unlike the company owner Mr.Shekelstein who sits in the trailer for two hours then goes home to his mansion.

Basically this whole article is a giant masculinity cope for boomer minded male wagies who think that hard work and working with your hands has intrinsic value over having a relaxing easy lifestyle.

Thought you ascended or something
if you knew me you'd know that will never happen

i've just been hanging on the .is discord but that place has went to shit recently so i'm back here