Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manson on Jews and WW2

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
no no no no no no no

At home with the Jews.

BFF4915C 4A32 4074 BFE0 BEE36850C2C9

Kabbalah has ancient ruins, including imposing gate towers. To the west, nij is home to the “native” Jewish people in northern Azerbaijan.

The Tribe of Judah = Udi

And I cannot find lolis of atleast pretty thots to bomb israel with me :/

Idk about it seems interesting

Yes it is. Hebrews are kinda different as they are in another country next to them. Israel is fakery.

Genesis 9:27
May God enlarge Japheth.

Last edited:
Manson video was interesting will look into it more as now I Am curious.

Im talking about the kabbalah

Kabbalah is a place name. Jewish Kabbalists use it as a mystical interpretation of the Torah, but it’s really a bunch of nonsense.

Is it tho

I read through it, listened to the gurus and yawned. A lot of hogwash with all these false prophets, lol.
Do my best to bring the Bible to life for a better understanding.

They make them earn money!!!

kabbalah and their mystic satanism is exposed my god in the quran check the number 19

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

salvation means worshipping god alone and pretty much quran does it in very special way you should really read quran atleast 1 time in your life you will be shocked to see how monotheistic it is

salvation means worshipping god alone and pretty much quran does it in very special way you should really read quran atleast 1 time in your life you will be shocked to see how monotheistic it is

Going back to the beginning. Islamic Noah (nakh) song about the biblical motherland of goshen.

Last edited:
Going back to the beginning. Islamic Noah (nakh) song about the biblical motherland of goshen.

It doesnt really matter what is your religion if you are truly monotheist who believes in oneness of god and believes after life and not associating any partners to him he will be considered as believer of hanef din(Islam) he will be Just like a prophet abraham