Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man's girlfriend has affair with his grandfather

made my day ngl jfl

JFL @ sex haver problems.

''my son's my uncle'' i kek'd hard reading it
and again the gf never gets held accountable

Female sexuality is inherently a chaotic element of life.

Plus niggers.

LOLLL WTF sex havers are truly degenerates :lul::lul::lul:

Clown world.

Grandfather deserves the shit beat out of him and an expedited trip inside the coffin. Have some fucking morals and dignity ffs. You're just a rotten sack of shit at that point if you're busting the nut inside your grandson's girl behind his back. And if you think it's cool and want to live like we're in some uncivilized stone age jungle then don't be mad when other cavemen are coming to crack your neanderthal skull with a bat.

What else do you expect from niggers?

JFL at black families

Why would you openly state through social media you got cucked by your grandpa :dafuckfeels:

Fucking old piece of shit and gigawhore should both be executed by him.

I've heard real life stories about guys girlfriends cheating with their dads,but this a first on grandfather

I've heard real life stories about guys girlfriends cheating with their dads,but this a first on grandfather
It happens. its just that things like this remains private .

I wish for the extinction of all life

just brutal. this could happen to betabuxx cels who ascend have relatives who mog them.
This actually happens more often than this article implies :feelskek:

My dad's shithole town has many stories similar to this :lul:

How dare I always think that I have seen everything?

Clown world.

Grandfather deserves the shit beat out of him and an expedited trip inside the coffin. Have some fucking morals and dignity ffs. You're just a rotten sack of shit at that point if you're busting the nut inside your grandson's girl behind his back. And if you think it's cool and want to live like we're in some uncivilized stone age jungle then don't be mad when other cavemen are coming to crack your neanderthal skull with a bat.
Based. Old fuck had his fun and in a better time too and then cucks his grandson. He should go er on him.

Never thought I would see blacks emulating this kind of degeneracy like the whites :feelskek:

Brutal greypill

Hopefully fake, but if real the guy is a giga cuck. He only blamed his grandpa and he still plans to raise the kid.