Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

manlets, would u be offended?

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
teacher asked me and my manlet friend to hang something on the wall. he was doing all the work while i just stood there and made the whole class and teacher laugh at my jokes. he had problems with hanging the cockboard due to his small height so i asked him "want me to lift you up?" and others heard it too i think.

i often make fun of his height but seeing how insecure manlets are on this forum it kinda hit me - is it bad of me that i said that? how to deprive myself of the guilty pleasure of heightmogging manlets to be a better person and a friend? would u be offended in his case?

UUIM1WZ.jpg

overlystinkypants said:
teacher asked me and my manlet friend to hang something on the wall. he was doing all the work while i just stood there and made the whole class and teacher laugh at my jokes. he had problems with hanging the cockboard due to his small height so i asked him "want me to lift you up?" and others heard it too i think.

i often make fun of his height but seeing how insecure manlets are on this forum it kinda hit me - is it bad of me that i said that? how to deprive myself of the guilty pleasure of heightmogging manlets to be a better person and a friend? would u be offended in his case?

UUIM1WZ.jpg

You would be on my ER list. Don't be surprised if he comes with a machete tomorrow to chop off your head.

7339er said:
You would be on my ER list. Don't be surprised if he comes with a machete tomorrow to chop off your head.

he wouldnt reach it

giphy.webp

Lol, the ricecel mogged to oblivion pic again.

Let him live in delusion. That's a genuine smile on his face. Family and copes only go so far, he will learn the blackpill soon enough.

overlystinkypants said:

UUIM1WZ.jpg

Ye you were kind of a shit-eater to him. Simply don't do it any more and don't be a smirky cunt about it.

Wtf is a cock board? Like a gay dating website?

7339er said:

overlystinkypants said:
he wouldnt reach it

giphy.webp

You truly sound like a dick now.

+1 to you going on the ER list.

overlystinkypants said:

UUIM1WZ.jpg

you can make fun all you want, but if you steal his oneitis betabux girl (already declared an item), prepare to get shot.   :p

I would cut your boyclit and make you eat it you cunt. You don't deserve to live. I want to rape your mother and sister in front of you and piss on all of yours corpses after that. Bastards like you deserve acid in their ass.

ironcrusher38 said:
I would cut your boyclit and make you eat it you cunt. You don't deserve to live. I want to rape your mother and sister in front of you and piss on all of yours corpses after that. Bastards like you deserve acid in their ass.

mad?

giphy.webp

overlystinkypants said:

I'm not manlet, I'm 5'9" and I would kill your mother by fucking with my 22cm rod you ill-bred shit.

Somebody ban this bully ASAP

FeminismsCancer said:

how am i a bully? im legit just asking a question. its others who send me death threats :c . suprised people can be so mean here to fellow incels.

overlystinkypants said:
how am i a bully? im legit just asking a question. its others who send me death threats :c . suprised people can be so mean here to fellow incels.

It's bullying because we already answered the question and you persist despite us telling you that, yes, it is very offensive. And you add little sneers to add insult to injury.

FeminismsCancer said:

He wants us to gangbang his mother and sister. That's all.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's bullying because we already answered the question and you persist despite us telling you that, yes, it is very offensive. And you add little sneers to add insult to injury.

caalm down boyo, i'm just fucking around  :heh:

overlystinkypants said:

My dick is longer than your mother's head, so you can ask who is manlet or not you cunt.