Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets why even try?

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
look at this devastating picture

saddest thing i've seen

Why do we have intelligence? Just to suffer?

curries and manlets are most oppressed group of people

Only chad can enjoy having intelligence we just suffer. Even if we were bluepilled retarded cucks we'd still suffer.

JFL just look at her facial expression "give me that cock chad quickly!"

How short is this manlet? 5'4?

chad has intelligence so he can count how many times he got laid in the last 4 days

This is why I just gave up trying anymore. I’m not going to delude myself into thinking there’s an actual chance.

Inside that ass washing woman's mind is this "The big guy could kill and eat the little guy. So I'm gonna get me some of that big cock and ride it like my mother taught me to."

More ethnics that bring down average tho. Hispanics are the largest minority group here

you're right but aside from the occasional Chang, Chadpreet or Juan, foids don't see them as sexual beings.

whats sad is she thinks that is her looksmatch due to repeated offers this low tier normie foid gets. All men need to come together and stop making basic foids think they are gods by making them feel invisible maybe one day even we could have success

yeah

5'10'' is the cutoff point

I would say 5'9 is the minimum acceptable height. But you have to be good looking to compensate.

Below that even a great face can't save you.

Manlets, when will they learn