Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets, when will they learn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Have you noticed that many women upon answering the question of whether or not they'd date a shorter guy, say something along the lines
"I've tried dating them before, but it didn't work therefore I don't date short guys"
Yet, I've never seen anyone say "I've tried dating taller guys, it didn't work so never again".
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Last edited:
>I'm 6'7 when wearing heels

What the fuck...
Ban heels, they're the ultimate enemy of every manlet.

God what a fucking slut. Women deserved all the beatings and rapings that happened century's ago.

UnlinedAssuredHorsemouse max 1mb

Fucking virtue signalling cunt. She has definitely never dated a short guy, all she has done is gaslighted them.

Her face ugly anyway

Same with small dicks. You'll hear many women say "they're not bad, but I've tried one and they don't work for me."

No foid will ever say "I tried a 10 inch dick and I won't do it again" and you won't ever hear success stories with small dicks.

manlets should just go to indonesia tbh

>I'm 6'7 when wearing heels

What the fuck...
Ban heels, they're the ultimate enemy of every manlet.
imagine being that tall and still wear heels, just so you can weed out all the sub 6'8 men

Same with small dicks. You'll hear many women say "they're not bad, but I've tried one and they don't work for me."

No foid will ever say "I tried a 10 inch dick and I won't do it again" and you won't ever hear success stories with small dicks.
They also say the same thing about unattractive men. They always say "I'll never go out with an ugly guy again, I tried it and it didn't work out." But you'll never hear them say "I'll never date an attractive man again, I tried it and it didn't work out". They might say that to a cuck after hitting the wall though.

imagine being that tall and still wear heels, just so you can weed out all the sub 6'8 men
Women are vile and disgusting creatures.
They want the chaddiest of all Chads.

Have you noticed that many women upon answering the question of whether or not they'd date a shorter guy, say something along the lines
"I've tried dating them before, but it didn't work therefore I don't date short guys"
Yet, I've never seen anyone say "I've tried dating taller guys, it didn't work so never again".
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

LOL 5’8” is short

Average height in most white countries, tall in most non-white countries.

Love his T-shirt too. EAT RICE.

Foids their lives are nothing but a just so happened meme.

They also say the same thing about unattractive men. They always say "I'll never go out with an ugly guy again, I tried it and it didn't work out." But you'll never hear them say "I'll never date an attractive man again, I tried it and it didn't work out". They might say that to a cuck after hitting the wall though.

Fucking virtue signalling cunt. She has definitely never dated a short guy, all she has done is gaslighted them.
I just hope people wake the fuck up.

That example is extreme. In reality we have many women who are 5’3 and won’t date a guy 5’9 because he’s too short. Lol he’s 6” taller than her.

over for sub 7 feet manlets in 2020