Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory MANLETS: What would you do if you became a state mandated sex slave for amazon females?

Ask for more and even taller chicks

I would escape and live on the run if she wasn't a virgin with good face bones or if she had blonde hair or blue eyes.

But if she was black or brown and had good face bones and a hymen, I would krempi her a lot and create a tribe with my sperm.

If it's just normal sex sure, none of that "Pegging" shit tho.

kb23i.gif

Man i wanna nut in those two anime foids so bad

Performance anxiety would render me useless.

What the actual fuck is your problem? Why do you fetishize 10 year old boys?

What the actual fuck is your problem? Why do you fetishize 10 year old boys?
The foidlos r the only relevant or fetishized part of these images:ahegao:

If u mean the knajjd shota theory post it was a copypasta I wasnt the original author

Ngl I just logged into incels.is and saw I had like 10 notifications from the newcel gang spamming my old threads i didnt knwo what the fuck was happening:feelswhere:

Weebcels are :bluepill: af kys faggot, go worship your waifus elsewhere

View attachment 597452

Weebcels are :bluepill: af kys faggot, go worship your waifus elsewhere
Another newcel nigger who doesn’t even know who Knajjd is bumping this thread:feelswhat:

How are u faggots even finding these old ass threads that were made years before you joined

Another newcel nigger who doesn’t even know who Knajjd is bumping this thread:feelswhat:

How are u faggots even finding these old ass threads that were made years before you joined
IMG 20220404 WA0012

my fucking dream :ahegao:

If did not felt pain and had the job to lick and suck their big feet too, it would be ideal