Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets think tall cels live in a utopia

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Sure it's fun height mogging a an ethnic don't get me wrong it has its advantages. But in no way has it ever got me laid. Face=pussey,

None nt feminine wrist and shit face=true cel

Cope.
Height will always beat face because height is objective.

Im 511 and still no bussy

Cope.
Height will always beat face because height is objective.
Incorrect face is everything in this world. I used to have many manlet friends who would cuck me daily. I've lived it bro. Being tall isn't an automatic ticket to slay

I’m 6’0 and can’t even make a friend. If you’re ugly and weird it literally doesn’t matter

I'm 6'2 and women don't even so much as glance at me. manlets hate hearing this because they'll actually have to accept the fact that they're ugly and it's not their height

I’m 6’0 and can’t even make a friend. If you’re ugly and weird it literally doesn’t matter
Correct now add obies, poor, none nt and illiterate= suicidal with homicidal fantasys

I'm 6'2 and women don't even so much as glance at me. manlets hate hearing this because they'll actually have to accept the fact that they're ugly and it's not their height
At least you still height mog other men ya’ll make everything about women that’s why you don’t appreciate being tall I could’ve been 5’10-5’11 if I didn’t stop growing early

Agreed we tall cels need to speak truth to these manlets who project all there problems on height. It's nt or bust

heightcopers should die

At least you still height mog other men ya’ll make everything about women that’s why you don’t appreciate being tall I could’ve been 5’10-5’11 if I didn’t stop growing early
OK sure being more masculine then other men is nice. But in the end what does that get me..... absolutely nothing. If your dick ain't getting wet then your height is just copeium.

Generally, height is much more important than face.

Except for this:

Black:

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 34 16

White:

If you're tall and big-framed, but subhuman facially, maby ogremaxxing is the solution

They do you fucking "high IQ" larping brainlet my retarded neighbor could know this is true but here you are struggling with basics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back