Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets strong

150 cm is brutal. This guy can't even ascend in SEA he will get heightmogged by all the women.

R/short is full of tales from the psych ward

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

I hate that subreddit it's full of LIES

Who fucking cares, go unload railcars or something if that's what makes you sleep at night.

Tbf I had a 5ft chink friend in high school who benched 95 lbs when he started off. There was also a 5ft sandnigger who beated a 5'6 chink in a fight.

Manlets not understanding how lever-arms and physics work, color me surprised

Local copium dealers be like:

Mike Tyson is a good example. At his prime he was 5′9 220lbs and you can simply watch any video of him boxing people who are 6′2 and 6′3 or more.. he would be hit one or two times and be fine, but as soon as Tyson lands a punch even one time it would nearly knock the person out.
This is half right, I guess. Tyson was about 5'10 and he was heavyweight champion in the late 80s, but 5'10 in the 1980s is taller than average, and he was trained to fight. There's not much of a height advantage in boxing, the taller guy will have more reach, and the shorter guy has to reach further, but if you're fast and strong like Tyson, that advantage is moot. But Tyson is Tyson, and you are a bluepilled clown on Reddit.

Me personally had few fights with taller guys 190cm , some shorter like 170cm but anyways ive always won the fight and until now they all respect me .
Likely fake and gay. Nobody respects this person.

Brutally over. He's swiss, so that means he's likely bottom 0.01%.